Hey, I'm new to WBO

Hey I'm collectorboy155 I'm new to the WBO. I'm not an intermedian blader yet, but with all the practice my friends and are doing I will be soon. I'm a New Yorker. I don't have that many beys, I have 7 so far and 4 that me and my friend are sharing. I love blading and I'm not going to quit not even if I'm out classed or lose a tornement. So thats my short introduction if any wants to post a reply go ahead and bye.
Welcome to the wbo collectorboy155 Joyful_3.
Hey collectorboy155! Welcome to the WBO! If you haven't already, make sure to read the rules and your welcome PM to get a good understanding of how this site works.
With all that being said, have a good time here!
Hey welcome to the WBO.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT HERE.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET WARNED.
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules. And New York does have regular events. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink
Welcome and nice introduction
Welcome to the WBO! Eee
hi welcome to the wbo , i like how your never quiiting or giving up ,wish there were more people like you
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make sure that you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules!!! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!