Hey I'm new here

Hey I'm Dame Dolla. I like basketball and beyblade, my favorite basketball player if you couldn't tell is Mr. Dame Dolla (Damian Lillard). I was actually my schools starting point guard this year. My favorite beyblades though are probably Belial, L Drago, Spriggan, Phoenix, Lucifer, Genesis, and Longinus. I'm planning to make a beyblade fan fiction here since before joining the site I've enjoyed spending my time reading peoples fan fictions here.
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:31 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Hey I'm Dame Dolla. I like basketball and beyblade, my favorite basketball player if you couldn't tell is Mr. Dame Dolla (Damian Lillard). I was actually my schools starting point guard this year. My favorite beyblades though are probably Belial, L Drago, Spriggan, Phoenix, Lucifer, Genesis, and Longinus. I'm planning to make a beyblade fan fiction here since before joining the site I've enjoyed spending my time reading peoples fan fictions here.

I feel like I've met or seen you before... Anyways welcome to the WBO lemme just get your Room tidied up for you. YO Hollowmind, we got a new Visitor!

If you couldn't tell I was messing around with you, it's a running gag we have here when saying Hello. Anyways I'm rambling Welcome to the WBO and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you want me to give your Fanfic a Quick Rating I'll make time to do so.
Welcome to the WBO, Dame! Hope you feel comfortable with us and if you got any questions, just ask in: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A or https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questio...ut-the-WBO! And fanfics sound like a great idea Smile Have fun!
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:31 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Hey I'm Dame Dolla. I like basketball and beyblade, my favorite basketball player if you couldn't tell is Mr. Dame Dolla (Damian Lillard). I was actually my schools starting point guard this year. My favorite beyblades though are probably Belial, L Drago, Spriggan, Phoenix, Lucifer, Genesis, and Longinus. I'm planning to make a beyblade fan fiction here since before joining the site I've enjoyed spending my time reading peoples fan fictions here.

I feel like I've met or seen you before... Anyways welcome to the WBO lemme just get your Room tidied up for you. YO Hollowmind, we got a new Visitor!

If you couldn't tell I was messing around with you, it's a running gag we have here when saying Hello. Anyways I'm rambling Welcome to the WBO and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you want me to give your Fanfic a Quick Rating I'll make time to do so.

Thanks when I got the story down I'll @ you. I'm actually currently entering into your character contest for your fan fiction. Just gotta get everything down.

And your joke was funny made me laugh
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:31 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Hey I'm Dame Dolla. I like basketball and beyblade, my favorite basketball player if you couldn't tell is Mr. Dame Dolla (Damian Lillard). I was actually my schools starting point guard this year. My favorite beyblades though are probably Belial, L Drago, Spriggan, Phoenix, Lucifer, Genesis, and Longinus. I'm planning to make a beyblade fan fiction here since before joining the site I've enjoyed spending my time reading peoples fan fictions here.

Hello there! Welcome to the WBO!
what is your guy favorite metal fight bey, mine is thermal pisces