Hey I'm new

Hey everyone,

I'm 15 years old. I live in California, Holmby Hills a couple of blocks away from the playboy mansion Joyful_2 and I go on vacations A LOT, especially to Maui, Hawaii, we stay at the Grand Wailea hotel. I collect watches and my favorite is the new Tag Heuer my dad gave me for my birthday. I'm Jewish and the sports I play are: Water Polo, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, some football for fun, and I have been taking Tung-Su-Doe for about 10 years and I've been taking Wing Chun, Kung Fu for about 2 years. I love Beyblade, Rockman, Naruto, Bleach, Dot Hack, Inuyasha Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, and a bunch of other animes, mangas, games and the such. For Model kits and the kind, Zoids and transformers are my favorites! I also love cars a lot. My dad has a Mercedes CLS 500 coupe that I like and two of my brother in laws collect exotic cars.
Welcome. Do you actually play Beyblade? Speechless You mentioned a lot of your collections but didn't mention Beyblade ...
Thanks for the welcome, and yes I do play beyblade. I have quite a few. I'll get some pictures soon!
(Oct. 13, 2008  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome. Do you actually play Beyblade? Speechless You mentioned a lot of your collections but didn't mention Beyblade ...

you mus have not read what he said good.

Quote:I love Beyblade, Rockman, Naruto, Bleach, Dot Hack, Inuyasha Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, and a bunch of other animes, mangas, games and the such.

anyway welcome to beywiki! Grin
thanks for the welcome.

And yes I did mention Beyblade, but I didn't mention my collection of it lol. I'll hopefully have info on my collection up soon.
(Oct. 13, 2008  1:42 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome. Do you actually play Beyblade? Speechless You mentioned a lot of your collections but didn't mention Beyblade ...

He mentioned the anime, but nothing of actual Beyblades. :\
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  1:42 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

He mentioned the anime, but nothing of actual Beyblades. :\

oh i thought u didnt see the beyblade part. i agree with you he was being descriptive in everything about his life except what this forum is about beyblade! lol XD
sorry guys, lol.

Well, truly, I haven't watched the Beyblade anime that much, but I do want to start watching/catching up. But I have always collected actual beyblades.

And a friend told me about this place, I don't know her username on here though.
Welcome to beywiki!
Thanks G and kira. This place is cool, and very welcomeing XD Joyful_2
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Tongue_out
YOU LIVE NEAR THE PLAYBOY MANSION GOD DANGXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!! welcome to beywiki lmao
haha, welccome dude Joyful_3
Quote:He mentioned the anime, but nothing of actual Beyblades.

So? The anime is great and it seems he likes "actual" beyblades anyways.

Welcome dude. =]
welcome. Woah Playboy mansion(lucky)! lol
Hey Sam! Tongue_out
haha sup man.
You listed your whole life there lol.
BTW me and Bugturtles are car guys, annie is a car girl.
Welcome
Welcome, SaMaster!

Are you a member of any other forums? I could've sworn I've seen that name before.