Hey I'm mixurfer

Hey people's I'm mixurfer I have just started I youtube channel i would appreciate it if you would check it out Smile here's a link to my latest video-
http://youtu.be/N5XNb3p08kU I appreciate all the feedback and if your a skilful person subtrango (subscribe) I also stream on twitch so please follow me on that and watch my streams
Twitch:Catalyst _ Cornflake
And here's my twitter as well I will follow back
Twitter:@CataCornflaker
PlaystationNetwork:Mrilluminati69
XboxLive:Mrilluminati69

My hobbies and interests:
ANIMIE-Code Geass, Death note, Blue exorcist, D gray man, Attack on titan, Full metal alchemist, Dragon Ball, Beyblade and others.
GAMING-I Have a clan on warframe called SHINKU CHIKARA my name is Mrilluminati69 pm me and you can join Smile
BEYBLADES
MAGIC THE GATHERING
MUSIC-Im into all kinds of music but i usally listen to the music on Monstercat my favourite playlist is Glitch Hop/110 BPM. Also really enjoy metal and its sub genre's my favourite bands at the moment are Rings Of Saturn , Northlane and Enter Shakari
Hey welcome to the WBO! Hope tow see some YouTube Videos about the WBO up there! Just make a thread for your YouTube channel in the "Your Creations" forum. Make sure to read the rules and have a blast!
Hi! and welcome! Smile I hope you enjoy the forums and looking forward to your videos.
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:32 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Hey welcome to the WBO! Hope tow see some YouTube Videos about the WBO up there! Just make a thread for your YouTube channel in the "Your Creations" forum. Make sure to read the rules and have a blast!

Thanks I'll probably do some limited format videos Smile

(Jun. 08, 2014  4:42 PM)Flambo. Wrote: Hi! and welcome! Smile I hope you enjoy the forums and looking forward to your videos.

Thanks for the welcoming Flambo Smile cool typhlosion
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Smile
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:00 PM)Ryukiba Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Smile
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile

Thanks for the welcoming, i will do Smile
Welcome!
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks for the welcoming Neo Smile)