Hey I'm a Blader!

Hey there! I'm new here so I'm basically clueless when it comes to BeyBlade. When I saw BeyBlade when I was just browsing around on Netflix.(Around when I was six,seven,eight but I don't know)A few years later,I got back into BeyBlade.Bought a few and I can call myself a newbie blader!?
Hello! Welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay!?
Hey, welcome, Raiku!
I am kinda in the same boat with you! I'm def a newbie blader.
I also recently saw Beyblade on Netflix and was like "holy carp, I remember this, this was great".
So, feel free to pm me anytime of you wanna chat and be newbies together or whatever!
Enjoy your stay,
Welcome! Feel free to ask questions if you need anything!
The basic thing is the types:
Stamina: They are designed to spin for a really REALLY long time. They mostly have round shapes and are mostly light weight beys so they are easily knocked out.
Attack: They are dang agressive. They use flat tips to ensure velocity on their movement, also have high recoil point of contact to make really hard hits! However keep in mind that these have the lowest stamina from all types ,and you need skill to use their full potential!
Defense: They are designed to stay inside the stadium to counter attack types. They have round designs made to deflect, absorb or counter attacks! and need heavy weight to prevent being knocked off easily, also use high friction tips.
They only have moderate stamina to outlast attack types but not enough to beat stamina types.
Balance: They are combinations between the previus mentioned types! They are the type with most difference between them. They have no I repeat NO weaknesses, but keep in mind that they neither have any advantage. That's why they are so random in their battles!
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!!
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:07 PM)Raiku Wrote: Hey there! I'm new here so I'm basically clueless when it comes to BeyBlade. When I saw BeyBlade when I was just browsing around on Netflix.(Around when I was six,seven,eight but I don't know)A few years later,I got back into BeyBlade.Bought a few and I can call myself a newbie blader!?
(Oct. 09, 2018  3:33 AM)TheBOI Wrote: The basic thing is the types:
Stamina: They are designed to spin for a really REALLY long time. They mostly have round shapes and are mostly light weight beys so they are easily knocked out.
Attack: They are dang agressive. They use flat tips to ensure velocity on their movement, also have high recoil point of contact to make really hard hits! However keep in mind that these have the lowest stamina from all types ,and you need skill to use their full potential!
Defense: They are designed to stay inside the stadium to counter attack types. They have round designs made to deflect, absorb or counter attacks! and need heavy weight to prevent being knocked off easily, also use high friction tips.
They only have moderate stamina to outlast attack types but not enough to beat stamina types.
Balance: They are combinations between the previus mentioned types! They are the type with most difference between them. They have no I repeat NO weaknesses, but keep in mind that they neither have any advantage. That's why they are so random in their battles!
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!! Raiku: Thankyou!
If you need to know about the best combos around, look here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1465747