Hey I'm New!

Yo, I'm new here... I used to play beyblades as a kid (I stopped when I was 9 or 10 because my dad banned them after I ripped my youngest brothers nappy to shreds (accident) it was after I got a trygle where someone sharpened all the blades points and put a storm grip BB on the bottom!) I just got back into them when I found my old Griffolyon and Zinrai( <-I think thats right) I've been re-building my collection from e-bay and asking around in my High School for people who still have their old collection (I got called loads of names and got quite a bad reputation for doing that as people don't see it for the awesome thing it is!) I hope to get into lot's of battles and make good friends too!

----------------------------------------
Phew, that was pretty long winded! Wink
Welcome to the WBO dude!

Have you heard of MFB?
Sure have, but I can't get my hands on any MFB blades so I'm waiting till they release it here in the UK!
I think they're coming spring/summer 2010 but that's in US... So i can't be sure! (^-^)
hey and welcome to WBO
Welcome to the WBO! If you're buying blades from ebay, then there are a lot of sellers that will ship MFB's to the UK.
Take a look at the ebay topic in our bey marketplace section, should give you a good few reliable sellers Smile
Welcome! hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to the WBO and theintoy.co.uk is a great place to get some MFBs if you dont know where to get some
Welcome! Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks, though now I'm running low on money... so I'll have to wait I while before I get some... till then my plastics will serve me well... I beat an MFB once.. a kid in the park had one... but he only just got it so It was probably just a fluke! Well I'll keep my eyes peeled all the same thanks for the info! Smile