Hey I’m new

Hey I just made my account my beys are vatriek v2,spryzen s2 , jinius j3 ,fafnir f3, quetzeco q2, xcalius x2, and dranzer s in burst

I’d like to make a bet that has stamina defense an grips on other bets well

So far it’s spryzen top farnir disk, blast glaze, and fafnir, sprzen, or dranzer tip

Sry ment bey
Use fafnir5galive on guard or unite or nothing
Hi @[10012312beymast]! Welcome to the WBO! I really hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything to be comforted, please PM me using this link!

On a side note, you have placed this in the wrong Section... It should be in the "Introduce Yourself!" section... You may read the rules if you wish here!

Once again, Welcome to the WBO!
Hey 10012312beymast, welcome! :) I've moved your thread to the Introduce Yourself area.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy your stay!
(Aug. 04, 2018  7:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Use fafnir5galive on guard or unite or nothing

Yeah guard is pretty good on it. Better take that one. Just dont forget that it's easier to burst then.
Oh,but fafnir is a left spin bey with rubber and medium teeth so is hard to burst
(Aug. 05, 2018  2:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh,but fafnir is a left spin bey with rubber and medium teeth so is hard to burst

Yes that's right but dont forget that your opponent can also use a left spin combo, and They are dF's weakness. U should stay on the save side and launch it weakly against right spin and Medium strong against left spin. But the 1. Suggestion is actually obvious because of the gimmick xD