Hey Guys :)

Hiya!

Ha, it's been awhile since I've done an intro thing well, anywhere. Tongue_out
My name is Riyuki (screen name atleast) and I've been a Beyblade fan ever since season one came out WAYY back when when they had fat faces. ((Haha, it fit Tyson since he always ate so much!))

My favorite bladers were always the White Tigers, Max, and Ray, but as G Revolution and V-Force came around, that expanded and now I am a die-hard F Dynasty and Saint Shields fan too..

Just recently got back into the show; have been re-watching season 1 and 3, and well, I don't care for Metal Fusion, but otherwise, I remember this show being awesome.
I only have a few blades left of my childhood... my brother and his friend DESTROYED all/most of mine when I was young and back then, for a 9 year old, that was like tearing my heart out of my chest.

The Blades I'd love to own again are pretty much Galman, Galzzy, Flame Pegasus, and Driger. I loved them as a kid.

But anyways, enough of me. I mean, besides the fact that I write and cosplay and sing, that's about it. Smile Yay for BeyBlade Fans.
LET IT RIP.
Cool- another member that likes plastics. Welcome to the WBO and remember to read the rules! You can PM me if you ever need anything.
Hey Grin And welcome C:
Thanks guys! Yeah I like the plastics best.
Same here plastics are better in my opinion, Max was always my favourite. Welcome to the wbo, have fun and read the rules!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here, it's a great community! Grin
Welcome bro Plastttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccsssssssss bbbbbbbeeeeeeyyyyyyybbbbbbbllllllaaaaadddddeeeeessssss aaaaarrrreeee aaaawwwweeeeeessssooommmeeeeeeeee........!!!!!!!!!!!!!