Hey Guys

Ok i dont really know anyone but i also hav a question is meteo L drago any good?
It's actually very good, especially if you give it a really weak launch.

No sarcasm, if you spin it by hand with the right amount of power, it can win battles for you. VERY hard to get right, though.

Anywho, welcome!
welcome to WBO and yes he is right ^ but i wont work everytime so dnt get ur hopes up so much and also if u want a zombie bey with ur meteo l drago u should try out meteo l drago 100WD it steal the opposite beys power if its a RIGHT spin it doesnt work with left spins but im getting off topic but again welcome if u have questions with anything fill free to pm me
Welcome to the WBO! And to me yes it is good.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:47 AM)Sparta Wrote: It's actually very good, especially if you give it a really weak launch.

No sarcasm, if you spin it by hand with the right amount of power, it can win battles for you. VERY hard to get right, though.

Anywho, welcome!

wow, I didn't even know that, well I guess you do learn new stuff every day, well welcome and have fun
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!