Hey Everyone Prepare to meet a legend Blader

hey the names Sage... is wat people call me on other web sites, Im new to this site and I wanted to introduce myself properly, well lets begin lol my real name will be unknown to everyone well until i get to know everyone or at least meet some of you in person which i know i will. I am a skilled blader who specialize in all types of beys, I am 14 and live in USA Michigan and will prob. attend the Millenium Tournament. O yeah since im on this topic who lives in Michigan and lives around Detriot Michigan cause i live around Eastland Mall on Somerset Ave if some of you know weres that at bt back to topic im so pumped to meet some of you in person so i can have a good battle with you
Well if i ever go to detroit id like to battle you, anyway, welcome to the wbo! Have fun and read the rules.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.
thanks for the help dark-mousy and i would love battle you one day
Hey,
If I ever go up towards that area I will try my hardest to battle you.

Welcome.
welcome man. if u need any help pm me on who to pm for help :p. if u wanna battle me, go to the qualifying rounds for the beyblade world championships and make your way to a battle with new york. i will yell the words "I SPILLED PEPSI ZERO ON MY NINTENDO X-BOX" if i make it. if you're there, reply by trying to sell me a fully customized, un-stikorized, rock byxis d125 fs with a virgo facebolt. we will battle even if not in the tornyment.got it?
lol ok