Hey Everyone, I'm Physics !

Let me introduce myself... I am Physics and I am excited to be a member here. I've been interested in Beyblade ever since 2008 (when MFB was launched in Japan.) I've already read many of threads here as a guest as I wanted to build up on my knowledge before formally creating a username. Also, I am a huge fan of Physics as I personally believe it impacts Beyblade greatly. Tongue_out

I've read all the rules already and please wish me good luck in the WBO. Joyful_2
Welcome to the WBO! PM me with any questions regarding beyblade. Thanks.
@TysonIsDaBest: Thanks for the warm welcome !
i also agree that physics effects beyblade. welcome to the WBO and [random]don't get yelled at by blubberdogs.[/random]
WELCOM TO THE WBO!!!!!! hope you meet some cool people. i you need anything at all PM me.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:33 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: WELCOM TO THE WBO!!!!!! hope you meet some cool people. i you need anything at all PM me.

ANYTHING? Like money?
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:38 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: How much, i know some people...

Can I have $500.00 USD? I won't pay you back!
Guys, don't derail the thread. Take it to PM's (like me! Tongue_out_wink).
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:11 AM)Physics Wrote: I've been interested in Beyblade ever since 2008 (when MFB was launched in Japan.)

It is quite curious that you had not been a Member here before ... How did you learn about Metal Fight Beyblade back in 2008 ? The World Beyblade Organization, originally "Beywiki", was basically the only source of information starting from 2007.

And, of course, if you have any questions, any insecurities on whether you should do this or that if you want to avoid getting warned, etc., do not hesitate to contact me at all. I will answer as soon as I can.
I used to live in Japan between 2006-2010 and then in 2011 I moved to Cummings, Georgia (which is where I currently reside.)
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, the best bey-hangout in the world! I see you like physics, is there any specific field or just physics in general?

Quantum physics? Lets get talking, haha.

EDIT: FREAKING KNEW IT, HAHAHA XD
Yo, even if you learn from your mistakes, you are banned : you cannot make multiple accounts.