Hey Bladers!!! I'm Back!!!

Whats up fellow bladers. My name is Riddick also known as "Tenshi". I've been away from blading for quite some time. Now I'm back and ready to get back into action again! If you guys want to chat, or anything regarding beyblades of any generation, hit me up. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things! Tongue_out_wink
Welcome back, have fun and good luck.
Hey!Welcome back to the WBO!
Welcome back! Nothing else to say, really lol

If your ever going to leave, come back , or anything of the sort, please use the Going Away/Coming Back Topic. The Introduce Yourself! forum is for new members.

Welcome again!
Welcome back to the WBO! Enjoy your time here once again!
Lol, He ment he came back from Blading XD

welcome to the WBO~!
Welcome to the wbo. it seems ull have fun around here, but just watch ur posting.
Welcome and Respected to the WBO!
Best Leon Bladder your a hearth of Lions but bad news is that they are becoming endangered species form of they're pride and maybe they can become aware of extinct, we should not go in zoo and circus, were animals used for entertainment, we should only go to national park and wildlife sanctuary because their becoming by poaching and hunting, they forgotten they're natural habitat in the name of agriculture and industries please request to government!
(Sep. 19, 2012  5:19 AM)Tech Wrote: Welcome back! Nothing else to say, really lol

If your ever going to leave, come back , or anything of the sort, please use the Going Away/Coming Back Topic. The Introduce Yourself! forum is for new members.

Welcome again!

Hahaha I did mean from blading, sorry for the confusion Pinching_eyes.