Hey Bladers!!!

What's up? Nothing much here except I need your help with finding somethin'. I can't find it anywhere at all and I looked everywhere!!!!!!!!! It's gonna hard to find, er, find out but trust me it'll be useful to alot of bladers. Well anyway i need to know which beyblade comes with the part called "Samurai Upper". If you could help that'd be awsome!

Thanks! LET IT RIP!!!

-ilovebeyblade[/size][/color]
welcome to the WBO!
enjoy your stay!
hey i still need some help with finding out which beyblade comes with the samurai upper part! if you could help me i'll tell ya a pokemon platinum action replay code ta get ARCEUS!!!!!! just make sure u tell me if u want ta get it with the event (the longer way) or if u wanna get it (the easier way) by goin' to the mining museum. tell me with a p.s. message sorry that i hav ta offer in return right now but if you'll help me it'd be awsum!

Thanks everyone! LET IT RIP!!!

-ilovebeyblade
its in the link aqua posted it comes in samurai changer ms dude.
Thank you guys for your help! Here's the code if u want it.

94000130 FCFF0000 note: this code is for the longer way (the event) and u need to goto
62101D40 00000000 any pokemart but dont go in yet hold l+r when u go in a guy wearing
B2101D40 00000000 green will be next to the counter talk to him and he will give you an
0000B5D4 0000000A Azure Flute tried it and it works if it doesn't which im sure it wont but
0000B5D8 00000000 if it doesnt work then tell me.
D2000000 00000000

94000130 FCFF0000 note: this code is for the faster way (mining museum) and u need to
B2101D40 00000000 goto the mining museum and hold l+r then talk to the fossil extractor
10000F28 000001ED guy while holding the l+r buttons and he will say you were gone too
D2000000 00000000 long blah blah blah here is your Arceus.

i hope i helped! i know you did. LET IT RIP!!!

-ilovebeyblade
Sorry to bother you, but I need your help again. I dont know which beyblades come with
the parts called "Circle Wide" and "Grip Flat Core". if u could help me out again i appreciate it.

Thanks guys! LET IT RIP!!!

-ilovebeyblade
Hey again its just me could someone tell me how i can get an avatar on my account?

if u could help, thanks guys

LET IT RIP!!!
and good luck in those tournaments!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time at WBO Smile
You should post your questions on the proper topic...

and welcome.
(Nov. 22, 2009  2:43 AM)ilovebeyblade Wrote: Hey again its just me could someone tell me how i can get an avatar on my account?

http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=avatar
Hi and welcome to WBO Smile