Hey Bladers

Hey bladers! My name is FlareBlader, but you can call me Flare. lm a fiery blader who loves to Beyblade. I hope to meet stronger oppenents! Im also a girl!XD
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome!
pm me for help
Welcome to the WBO. Be a good member.
Welcome to the WBO, dude and have a nice time blading
By the way where are you from?
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:08 AM)annoyer127 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, dude and have a nice time blading
Im from Florida and Im a girl
Thanks for the welcoming! I feel so warm inside!
Welcome to the WBO!
(Mar. 17, 2011  4:01 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
Thank you very much!
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:03 PM)AndPag Wrote: Welcome!!! Smile
Thanks alot!
Welcome to the WBO btw you remind me of somone. I know another girl blader from Florida with the same exact Avatar as you...
Hey my name is Rock Leone_97 I live up to my name because I own a powerful Leone (not to brag I don't like to brag) but if anyone wants to face me and my leone we're ready for any challenge that comes our way.Yes I do believe in Bey spirit and the power of the bit beast and Ialso believe blading takes alot of heart and a strong beyspirit so if u want a challenge just email me at Rock Leone_97
Thanks alot for the welcome and Rock Leone_97 I belive in BeySpirit to. And so do some other bladers I know
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:21 PM)FlareBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:08 AM)annoyer127 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, dude and have a nice time blading
Im from Florida and Im a girl
What is up with Florida girls loving Beyblade all of a sudden? Makes me want to move to Florida so I don't feel like a Beyblade minority anymore. D:

But well! Please stay on the WBO because we need more girls here. Pinching_eyes
WELCOME!!!
Deikailo- Your mission-
You are kinda thinking gud about florida, and criticizing yourself.....
Instead, do something great that makes you the Beyking in your state... LOL!!!
Don't you mean queen?

And yes, im working on it. Slowly but surely I'm upping my game. I want to be a role model for female bladers Grin

I hope a florida girl becomes champion of florida
yeah! sorry.... Got confused...