Hey Bladers

Hey Bladers! Man I knew one day i would fine a website with bladers that have the beyblade spirit! Well, I am 15 and live in Louisiana. Some kids be launching their beyblades every where like in mud puddles, the stree ect. I am glad that I have 7 blades to battle with, but will not be fully satisfied until i get more.Wink
Welcome To The WBO!
Welcome, at least you have someone to battle with.
hello ppl! I'm also new here and I would also like 2 tell u a liitle about me. I live in leduc Canada and called a nerd by my friends because I like beyblade. Nobody really plays beyblade in my town besides me and a few of my friends. U can probably tell from my username that my best blade is flame wolf! Hope u guys like me here! Peace out!
I know this is kinda random but, do any a u like final fantasy? Random I know, but 2day I can't stop thinking bout it Smile
Ha i get what you mean and welcome to the wbo, have a nice time
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:41 AM)Flamewolfblader Wrote: hello ppl! I'm also new here and I would also like 2 tell u a liitle about me. I live in leduc Canada and called a nerd by my friends because I like beyblade. Nobody really plays beyblade in my town besides me and a few of my friends. U can probably tell from my username that my best blade is flame wolf! Hope u guys like me here! Peace out!

I live in Belgium and nobody in my neighborhood plays Beyblade. But i tell nobody because the gonna to call me stupid or call: you little child! I don't risk it. But i can't tell anybody and that sucks.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:55 AM)Flamewolfblader Wrote: I know this is kinda random but, do any a u like final fantasy? Random I know, but 2day I can't stop thinking bout it Smile

i do its my fav game pm me and we can chat about it
Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
WELCOME!!!