Hey Blader's, it's me!

Hey, It's me Rome, I'm a competitive blader, but have never had a chance to show my skills to a lot of people. My Bey and I are not easy to beat, if you want more imformation about my Bey, just comment on this thread!
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:50 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: Hey, It's me Rome, I'm a competitive blader, but have never had a chance to show my skills to a lot of people. My Bey and I are not easy to beat, if you want more imformation about my Bey, just comment on this thread!

Welcome! I'm BeybladeManiac0. What Bey do you have?
Also, if you have any questions, just ask me!
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:50 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: Hey, It's me Rome, I'm a competitive blader, but have never had a chance to show my skills to a lot of people. My Bey and I are not easy to beat, if you want more imformation about my Bey, just comment on this thread!

Hey im an organizer if you live around me i can hos t a tournament if you have any questions ask me or maniac
I have a Dread Hades H3, with a Hr forge Disc, and Operate As a performance tip.
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: I have a Dread Hades H3, with a Hr forge Disc, and Operate As a performance tip.

Ahem alll your opponents lose to this combo
Is that a question or are you making a statement?
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:01 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: Is that a question or are you making a statement?

oops forgot the question mark haha
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: I have a Dread Hades H3, with a Hr forge Disc, and Operate As a performance tip.

Not the best combo.
So the answer to your question would be a yes, it rarely burst's and it goes from being steady to psychotic in a blink of an eye.
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:04 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: So the answer to your question would be a yes, it rarely burst's and it goes from being steady to psychotic in a blink of an eye.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm *AHEM* ook nice combo even tho ive broken alot of operate drivers (not mine)
You dont think its a good Bey combo?
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:11 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: You dont think its a good Bey combo?

To be honest, no as operate is meh and same thing with hr
Oh it works well for me