Hey Beywiki Members!!

Hey, it me Blader: Kenny

just listen before u banned me ok, I want to be apart of this forum so bad and I also feel guilty for what I did and I am sorry for that once again, I need beyblades and I can't get them from ebay because my mom don't know which paypal account she have the right credit card, I am not here to get blades from you I am here to make friends with the members like the new members and some of the old and also I block Brandock from aim, jjust please let me back into this really wonderful forum, Iam here veiwing your forum everyday and I alway want to come back but whenever I do brad banned me but please let me stay this time Brad Please? I will show you I won't mess up this time and if I do u can call the cops on me or something

Also all those banned members wasn't me, there would brandock and his friends I think
AnnieDuck, you can hate me and I don't blame you but I really want to be apart of this forum truely
go practice being part of a forum on a different one
AnnieDuck, u think I will just trash this forum then you are mistaken, I just want to be apart of this forum and if that mean I need to be good then I will be good, I want to be a member because I want to make friends that like what I like, u really think other people outside of this forum will give a carp about beyblade?
Once again he appears, the amazing carp BOY; with the head of an carp and the body of... an carp! Here to entertain and dumbfound once again, the members of Beywiki gather to throw rocks and pointed objects in the form of words at this bizarre and startled creature.

WARNING: Do not feed or touch the retard
yes, actually, there are people who are interested in beyblade outside of this forum

thing is, you've carp up so many times that nobody wants to be friends with you