Hey Beywiki!

I'm new here!

I found out about beywiki kind of by fate. I guess you could say I was looking through the net for beyblades mostly for nostalgia's sake when I found out about the new v2008 metal fight series. My interest in the little spinning tops was immediately revived, haha. I was actually going to go to Anime North, but couldn't really find any blades unfortunately.

Beyblading was always my favourite "fad", I guess, because it had such physical applications. The fact the toys were tangible made them so much more real than stuff like pokémon cards. Reading through the wiki I wish as a kid I'd gotten more into the technical aspect of the game, I guess.

Anyway, as far as I go, I'm from the Maritimes actually (like a certain beywiki owner, I believe?), I'm a semi-talented artist, I like industrial and high energy rock music (favourite bands are MSI, NIN, Faith No More and Electric6) and my favourite beyblades are of the Dragoon series.

Look forward to meeting you all.
Hey! Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to Beywiki. Yes, I'm from Newfoundland Wink What part are you in?
Welcome to the forum Smile. It's so cool to be seeing old bladers come back. It gets you believing that maybe beyblade can make a tiny resurgence.
Bey Brad Wrote:Hey! Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to Beywiki. Yes, I'm from Newfoundland Wink What part are you in?

Heh, Thanks. I'm actually from Prince Edward Island, but I'm currently living in Toronto.

jasonresno Wrote:Welcome to the forum Smile. It's so cool to be seeing old bladers come back. It gets you believing that maybe beyblade can make a tiny resurgence.

More than that, with the new anime series on the horizon it's almost sure to at least gain another youth following. I know that for me, at least, if I hadn't learned about the new 'blades I wouldn't have been so intrigued in getting actively involved again.
Hi there, welcome to Beywiki! It's too bad you couldn't make it to AN this year, maybe next year though? A lot of us will be going again.
Welcome Marin! Post often, and ejoy your visits here at Beywiki!
Welcome to beywiki.
Hey, Welcome.

I've been to PEI, it was pretty cool.
Toronto? Make sure you come to AN next year!
SexyMichael Wrote:Hey, Welcome.

I've been to PEI, it was pretty cool.

Haha, maybe. Different strokes, I guess.

drager metal slicer Wrote:what type of blade do you use?

Actually as is, I'm more or less bladeless. My collection is afar now. Back home, though, I have a hasbro Strata Dragoon MS. Mostly I like attack-type blades, which made up most of my plastics collection. I've had my eye on Dragoon MS but I might wait 'till the new series is available.

Bey Brad Wrote:Toronto? Make sure you come to AN next year!

You can count on it! Joyful_2
Welcome, I'm new myself but it's always good to see new people.
Its always great to see new members who know how to spell!

Welcome. Smile
Hey I can't spell!;_; T_T Oh well too much blackness, anywho welcome to the coolest place on the net.Joyful_3
Thats the same reason i got back into blading. hopefully alot more people will think the same and the game can become bigger than it was before, although thats completely dependant on whether the new tv series is succesful.
Takeru Wrote:
Hey I can't spell!;_; T_T Oh well [b]too much blackness, anywho welcome to the coolest place on the net.Joyful_3
[/b]

Dude, please never put off your inability to do something (or anything), on a whole race, especially one I happen to be apart of. It's very shameful my good sir Unhappy
just because i'm "asian" doesn't mean i have a small carp

also, welcome Smile
So Marin, I hear that you know Maus. Who are you? @_@ lol
Minion Wrote:So Marin, I hear that you know Maus. Who are you? @_@ lol

I go to school with her, we're friends Joyful_2
Well, used to go to school with her, shes transferring next year as I understand it.
bugturtles Wrote:just because i'm "asian" doesn't mean i have a small carp

also, welcome Smile
You are completely unpredictable, you know that?
Anywho welcome to beywiki marin <3 (i know its a little late)