Hey All!

Hi my name is Brad, I started blading back in 2002, played throught the years, and stopped during mid-late 2006 when beyblades begun to wind down, and not sell. I recently just got back into blading about a month ago, what started it was Keyblader007's vids. I currently own; Dranzer F, Dranzer GT, Trypio, Metal Draciel (broken), Wyborg, Master Dragoon, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Dragoon Storm (phantom force edition), Dragoon G, Polta, Rock Bison, Metal Driger, and maybe a few more, but as for HMS blades, I had Driger MS, and I just bought Advanced Averager MS, I want Sea Drake, Wolborg MS, if anyone wants to sell them to me, that would be apprectiated, oh or an HMS grip. I also have 3 Brand New Dranzer Grips, I plan on opening one tonight. As for stadiums, I dont own any Unhappy I am looking to buy a Takara Balance Stadium, Slayer Stadium, Tornado Stadium, Hasbro Vortex Stadium, and if anyone has any recomendations, let me know. Anyway, Im here to learn more about blades, get more from the buy/sell section, and generally enjoy my time, thanks for reading Smile
Welcome to Beywiki Grin My name is also Brad! (duh)
Welcome dang how many brad's do we got lol
Welcome to the wiki!