Hey

Joined this community to try and keep up with my kid - and learn everything about beyblades - stamina types,  attack types,  launches and all the rest!
Please do not make multiple threads, but anyway welcome to the WBO! Most people are nice here (except for hackers such as Grandblader999 and beybladeburstrg. Watch out for them because they admitted they are hackers
Welcome to the WBO! Try reading all about parts and their uses in the beywiki. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you have a great time here Smile
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:56 AM)JabbaJay Wrote: Joined this community to try and keep up with my kid - and learn everything about beyblades - stamina types,  attack types,  launches and all the rest!

one thing to know is that Beyblade is complicated. Beyblade seems like a little kid game, but it isn't it is very competitive and even adults play it. so for starters Beyblade burst is not just a chance game you win by training testing out combos and launch power. So let's talk about parts from the first series Beyblade burst there are three the energy layer, the forge disk and the driver changing each of these will make the Beyblade preform differently these parts have names. ( there are so many I do not want to make a list of them all). and if you want to get more complicated some forge disks are compatibale with frames. frames are plastic pieces that will fit one some forge disks. do not force on some are not compatibale. In the newest series Beyblade burst GT the energy layer has three parts. there are two genuine brands of beyblades Hasbro, the amarican brand that you will fing in stores and Takara Tomy the japan versions I would recoment Takara Tomy beacause they add more deatail. But beware there are also FAKE beyblades that do not work well and never have the right parts. if you want to buy genuine Takara Tomy beys buy from KoreanToyShop on ebay they are 100% genuine and at low prices but do not buy from other sellers because of fakes. how to tell if they are fake they can be unscrewed with a phillups screwdriver but if they are genuine they have metal plates in thoses areas where the fakes have scews

AND ONE thing most of us are kids on wbo