Hey!

Just a good friend of Ga'Hooleone's. He asked me to sign up and I used to play Beyblade, so why not?

I come over often and I sometimes blade with him, so I do have some amount of knowledge on the new metal beyblades. I'm more of a plastic guy though, since when I lived in India before moving to the USA Beyblade was huge.

Well, hello anyway!
Good to see you finally listened to me, haha.

He doesn't have too much interest in MFB, but I think he does play every now and then, albeit not competitively, and that's all I ask. Thanks for joining!
*Referrals*

Hah, welcome to the WBO RandomChem! If you're in cahoots with Ga, you're in good hands Wink Enjoy your time here, and follow the rules (pretty sure Ga would lecture you on that XD (JK))

Kuji
Welcome to the WBO. If you are Ga's referral then be sure not to spoil his name he will surely get you if you do!
Anyways try your best to do good to the community!

-Syco
so r we signing our posts, now? haha, anyway, welcome to the wbo. im sure u'll enjoy ur time here, but be careful anyway.

~BestLeoneBladerLeone_Astonished
Thank you for the wishes everyone!

Might as well come back for a few minutes to see if I got any replies lol.
Another? Ha, anyway, welcome to the WBO! I like plastics a lot too. Read the pm Kai-v sent you and have a great time!