Hey!

Hey everyone, I'm Seth, I'm 13 years. Going to 14 and I used to blade around 2003 but I stopped around 2005 because I had no one to play with, anyways. I'm coming back to the blading with the new generation of blades. I prefer plastics over MFB and I only still have two blades, Draciel MS (I don't know how it's still alive) and a Kid Dragoon blade which I just found again XD. Most of my other blades broke because I used them too much.

It's great to meet you all! Joyful_2
Hey! welcome to the WBO, you might start liking the MFB more eventually ... that happened to me, where abouts are you from?
Thanks for the welcoming everyone, and thanks for showing me the forum, Akio! XD
Anyways, I'm from Panama, I'm actually looking if I can find somewhere to buy new pieces since the shop where I used to buy stuff closed two years ago.
Welcome! Most of us buy from ebay or each other. Check out the Bey Marketplace forum.
(Aug. 07, 2009  11:51 PM)Seth Wrote: Anyways, I'm from Panama, I'm actually looking if I can find somewhere to buy new pieces since the shop where I used to buy stuff closed two years ago.

Yeah, you won't find any in stores anymore. They stopped production of them (plastics/HMS) years ago. Sometimes you might get lucky and find a store that still has a couple beyblades in stock, but most people here buy them online.
Buy from Bey Brad. Tongue_out
Anyway, welcome. Glad you found us.
Welcome!
Welcome. Smile Im Alpha I joined 2day or yesterday now to.
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO. Grin