Hey

I'm collecting white tiger teams beyblade. So different styles, colours and stuff but I was wondering can you get a galux bit beast? I know u can't get the beyblade but is it like a random second bit beast you get with a beyblade?
Eg when I bought dragoon S I got Master dragoon bitbeast with it
This is not the place to discuss this kind of matter...admins please close this thread
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:02 AM)LouisReynolds Wrote: I'm collecting white tiger teams beyblade. So different styles, colours and stuff but I was wondering can you get a galux bit beast? I know u can't get the beyblade but is it like a random second bit beast you get with a beyblade?
Eg when I bought dragoon S I got Master dragoon bitbeast with it

I'd recommend you head on over to the Sticker Sheets thread. If there's a Galux Bit Beast scan, then all you have to do is print it to sticker paper, cut it out, and apply it to a Bit Chip.

But if you have a question about this site, you should ask it in the "Questions about the WBO" topic and they can redirect you to wherever it is you wanna go, or you can refer back to your welcome PM from Kai-V. There's no need to make threads just to ask a question. Smile