Hey!!

I'm so excited to be back into beyblade! I saw an old commercial for it and i had a sudden crave for the really old and awesome game of BeyBlade! Now i just need to find my blade xP. Well, see ya on the forums!
Welcome to WBO! Smile Have you heard of MFB?
Lol so many reply's already? This place MUST be VERY active. And no i have never heard of MFB. Care to shed some light please? And what are all those tokens under your profile names??
WOW i missed out on a lot. Are they selling it in Canada yet? What about shows?
(Jun. 21, 2009  1:03 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: WOW i missed out on a lot. Are they selling it in Canada yet? What about shows?

While I don't mind answering your questions, I would ask you to at least look around for answers before asking, as some of them are often easily answered.

They are not in Canada yet. Hasbro will be launching the line as Beyblade: Metal Fusion next fall. There is a new television series being aired in Japan, you can find a lot if it on Youtube, or you can download it from our Anime and Manga forum.

Where do you live in Canada? I'm from BC.
Wow. Now i have to wait ALL the way to fall... This is gonna be a LONG trip but in the end. I WILL LIKE IT. So, do you guys got your hands on any MFB beyblades yet?
(Jun. 21, 2009  1:46 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wow. Now i have to wait ALL the way to fall... This is gonna be a LONG trip but in the end. I WILL LIKE IT. So, do you guys got your hands on any MFB beyblades yet?

Most people here buy MFB online and import them. Fall 2010 is a long time though, that's over one year. But yeah, many of us have MFB. Actually, most tournaments now are MFB only. Though sometimes people will have MFB for sale at tournaments.

btw, there's a tournament in Toronto soon, if you live near there... High Park Throw-down
That sounds Great!! Are you guys selling any MFB stuff there cuz im only 13. My parents wouldn't allow me to do anything like the importing thing. uhh, it doesnt tell me where it is, a little help please?
(Jun. 21, 2009  2:04 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: That sounds Great!! Are you guys selling any MFB stuff there cuz im only 13. My parents wouldn't allow me to do anything like the importing thing

Yes, I'm sure a few people will be able to sell you some MFB there. But there are a few good, reliable online stores that sell MFB, you should check them out as well: Stores with Beyblade in Stock
Alright. Thanks for all your help. I also signed up on the maybe list. Still need to check with my parents to see if i can go.
Anything else i should know?
Welcome! Smile
And, nope, that's about it. Glad we were able to help. And, yes, we are a very active forum. XD
Welcome Smile
Whats the Bey Pointer Game>??
Also, Im looking on ebay and it says Pegasis 145D. Is that storm pegasis?
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:00 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Whats the Bey Pointer Game>??
Also, Im looking on ebay and it says Pegasis 145D. Is that storm pegasis?

No, it's Pegasis 145D. Storm Pegasis is ... Storm Pegasis.