Hey! ^^

Hey guys, so basicly I started beyblading when I was 7 years old. My first beyblade was Galzzly although I remember having another beyblade that I really can't remember where I got it, now I think it was a custom Wolborg with a giant weight ring that created sparks when hitting metal or a wall. (If any one knows anything about this WR please tell me the name or anything ^^)
Anyway now I decided to go back to beyblading (Im 14 now) but the main problem is my mom got rid of those beyblades a long time ago and the old beyblades can't really be found anywhere in stores now, I don't like the HMS and the MF are ok I guess but they still can't be found here, not talking about the fact that I don't have money to spend on beyblades anyway Gasp But I guess I'll manage Smile

So thats my story and I hope to get to know other bladers here Smile

(BTW, what is my chance of getting any old beyblade, luncher and ripcord from any of you guys here? Tongue_out )
Welcome! Smile

Some members might be able to sell you some plastics ('old beyblades'). Just make a thread in the BeyMarketplace forum, and specify which beyblades you want.
Welcome to the WBO! Where are you from? Smile
Hey welcome , and btw to get some plastics for a pretty good deal , here is a link for them http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/EnterHeart...ZQQ_sasiZ1
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Smile

The large sparking WD you were talking about was most probably fake. Takara Tomy did release WDs that sparked but they were only released in Japan. You can still get them online but they'll probably be expensive.

There are always members selling beyblades and you should be able to get some easy, providing you have access to Paypal and you actually have money. Might wanna work on that one a little first. Check around the BeyMarketplace forum, there should be a load of threads there saying which blades members are selling, or if you have some specific wants then you can make your own thread.

MFB are easy to get really. There are a few UK/US sites and if you use MOJ (Mail Order Japan, there's a thread about it in the Beymarketplace forum) then you can buy from any of the Japanese shops. So you can get them first and get all the new releases. Grin And they're totally worth it. Better than the plastics, even if they take a little getting used to. ^^;
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Thanks guys I'll check it out ^^
Telling the truth I kinda feel like the newer a beyblade is, the less "beyblade feel" it has. I mean i'll be choosing a Driger S or a Galeon over a HMS of Metal Fight but I guess you'r right, the more I look at MF the more I accept it Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO. Enjoy your stay. Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
I know what you mean about 'beyblade feel' but once these new ones become old, they'll be cool. Just accept them for now. anyhow, Welcome.
Welcome Smile.
welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome, where abouts you from ?
Welcome to the WBO!!!

Theres not many bladers in or near isreal...I think :\
No there aren't =\ Although back in the days of the plastic blades there wasn't even one kid without it. I hope that metal fight will make people try it again Gasp
KageBlader
I will try to look for them on sale!!!
They at us in Russia are on sale till now! And here MFB in the afternoon with fire you will not find! *Cry*