Hey

Hi everyone.
A friend of mine got me to join. (thanks Deikailo Tongue_out) I hadn’t thought about Beyblade in years and I cant recall ever owning one. But that’s changing soon… Hehehe.

Anyways let me tell you a little about myself. Im 20 years old and a anime/manga nut. I play a bunch of 2d fighting games (Darkstalkers and Guilty Gear, etc.) If theres anything really interesting about me it that I’m a special effects artist (trained to work on movies but i mostly do stuff for costumes), Sketch art, sculpture, props and dentures. Fun stuff.

Anyway I’m looking forward to my time here.
welcome
(1st post Wink )
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! =)
I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
Welcome to the WBO; hope you like it here and stay a while. Smile
Welcome Smile be sure to be a common poster here.
welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Alright! Can't wait to get ya goin', Neil! :3

Told ya we're active. :p We also have a lot of Aussies and English folk so this forum is moving at all hours!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome! Sounds like a fun job. I was thinking of doing something like that at one point. Grin What kinda anime/manga do you like? :3
Wow... I'd have to say thats probally the most post to an intro i've ever gotten on any forum. lol Its already nice to be here, looks like i'll say around for a long long time.

Rocky - anime wise im trying to keep up with whats new. I'll pretty much watch anything. lol Right now im watching on called Sengoku Basara (its basicly Dynasty/Samurai warriors for anyone whos played those games) Hellsing ultimate is also good whenever those come out. i droped Naruto and Bleach a while ago... i'll wait for a year or so till i pick those back up. Manga wise i keep up with naruto/bleach weekly, soul eater and FMA monthly and im absolutly hooked on High school of the Dead whenever that comes out. Yay for zombie epics.

Anyways anyone have any tips for a blader just starting out? I know thats kinda general but i know very little. Tired
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:45 AM)PropWorks Wrote: Anyways anyone have any tips for a blader just starting out? I know thats kinda general but i know very little. Tired

Well, you should just start out with Metal Fight Beyblade, the new beyblade series and system. I'd recommend reading the Beywiki and just read around the forums, especially in the Beyblade General forum.
Get MFB. The Hybrid Wheel Match set is a good start, probably along with a Right Launcher. Theintoy has them I believe: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/beyblades-meta...ubmps9m1f5
Neil, I'll be mass ordering the new Beyblades. I'll sell you some of mine.
Welcome to the forums!
Hey, hope you enjoy it here.
I'm sure you know what's the low down if you are friends with Deikailo. Smile

Your artwork is pretty fantastic Joyful_2
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:40 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Hey, hope you enjoy it here.
I'm sure you know what's the low down if you are friends with Deikailo. Smile

Your artwork is pretty fantastic Joyful_2
He works in the store two doors down from where I used to work so before his store opened, he used to meander into my store.
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: He works in the store two doors down from where I used to work so before his store opened, he used to meander into my store.

You forgot about my meandering during lunch... or right before my store locks up... or whenever my stores not busy.... lol XD
(Apr. 28, 2009  4:23 AM)PropWorks Wrote: You forgot about my meandering during lunch... or right before my store locks up... or whenever my stores not busy.... lol XD
We have to find that song Mike was playing and sync it to the Enchanted promo vid, btw.