Hey

I'm 13, I live in florida, and I live in a small town. No one beyblades here, but I just find it so much fun. It just seems like I have no one to compete with (besides my brother).
So if you feel the same way, or live in florida, shoot me a message. Thanx.
Welcome to the WBO
Also, pleasemchange your sig. It's making me dizzy and can give someone a seizure XD
whats up man welcome to wbo so what beys do you have thus far
Welcome to the wbo
I have Dark wolf, and Dragoon G A-89, I'm a lot more into the old ones than the new ones, although I'm pretty sure that makes me out of date. What are your favorite Metal fight beyblades??? That have been released in florida, or that I can find somewhere online for a good price. I want poison serpent and lightning L Drago, but I can't find them anywhere, except online where they are really expensive. I've looked on ebay and it's reasonable, but I'm saving up money for a concert in atlanta.
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:12 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: I have Dark wolf, and Dragoon G A-89, I'm a lot more into the old ones than the new ones, although I'm pretty sure that makes me out of date. What are your favorite Metal fight beyblades??? That have been released in florida, or that I can find somewhere online for a good price. I want poison serpent and lightning L Drago, but I can't find them anywhere, except online where they are really expensive. I've looked on ebay and it's reasonable, but I'm saving up money for a concert in atlanta.

Oh, and I'm getting a Dranzer S.
welcome to wbo! pm me if u need anything.
you know poison serpent kinda sucks so you don't really need it and for l drago i think you can find it at toys r us and wal mart but it might just be here in canada right now my fav beyblade is either ray unicorno from mfb and dragoon ms for hms and you should try to buy a mfb attack stadium if you can (they are kinda expensive online)

most beys online sell for about 20-25 dollars btw
Welcome to the WBO mate!!! If you need anything fell free to ask.
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:19 PM)metalfight Wrote: you know poison serpent kinda sucks so you don't really need it and for l drago i think you can find it at toys r us and wal mart but it might just be here in canada right now my fav beyblade is either ray unicorno from mfb and dragoon ms for hms and you should try to buy a mfb attack stadium if you can (they are kinda expensive online)

most beys online sell for about 20-25 dollars btw

Hey, thanks for the advice, I'll start looking for ray unicorno and lightning l drago online, oh, and an attack stadium. I searched beyblade attack stadium on ebay, and got nothing. How do I know what's an attack stadium??? And what type is ray unicorno??? Thanks again.
to find an attack stadium go to the beymarket place thread and look for this link-> http://www.toyking.com.tw/shop/main3e.as...-22_323372 this one does not work i think you can find one here as for ray unicorno it's an attack type
also the link i gave u comes with s pegasus and d wolf
Welcome to the WBO you banana~
Check the WBO General North America Section, try and find a Florida Thread.
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:12 PM)metalfight Wrote: to find an attack stadium go to the beymarket place thread and look for this link-> http://www.toyking.com.tw/shop/main3e.as...-22_323372 this one does not work i think you can find one here as for ray unicorno it's an attack type
also the link i gave u comes with s pegasus and d wolf

I looked through the shop and all the stadiums were out of stock except for a clear plastic one with three walls and three openings. Is that an attack stadium???
Oh, and thanx for all your help.
No, BB-00 is a fake Beystadium. As far as I know you can get BB-32 from dimsum2u, and the orange SonoKong Attack Type Beystadium on GMarket and sometimes on eBay.
it has on in stock bb-32 on pg 3 here is the link http://www.toyking.com.tw/shop/main3e.as...e=1&page=3 but i might buy it though
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, BB-00 is a fake Beystadium. As far as I know you can get BB-32 from dimsum2u, and the orange SonoKong Attack Type Beystadium on GMarket and sometimes on eBay.

I checked out that dimsum2u store, but didn't find anything. Anywhere else I could find anything???
He does have it check his thread here it's BB-32.
but the question is will he buy it costs about 114 total(includes s and h) in us dollars dimsum2u even says if you can take the risk you can order it
Ok I saw bb-32 on his thread, but not on the ebay store. I dunno. I looked through all four pages.
You get better prices if you order from him through this site, not on eBay. Plus, he might be selling them only to us.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You get better prices if you order from him through this site, not on eBay. Plus, he might be selling them only to us.
OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. Well, I'll check around.
WELCOME TO WBO!