Hexbug Nano

Well i looked around and there wasn't a topic for this so yeah.
Talk about anything Hexbug Nano related.
Nano gets angry when people don't contribute to there own thread. It also makes Nano mad the fact that Nano's name is used for a useless toy.
I've seen these when I've been looking for Beyblades. What do they do exactly?
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:35 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I've seen these when I've been looking for Beyblades. What do they do exactly?

They're little tiny fake bugs. They vibrate to move. They cost $8. I would buy a Beyblade for $8 instead of these.
ZOMG.

These Things are Sad and a Rip-Off.

They cost like $15 in Australia. I got one for Christmas.
They come with this Floor Maze thing. All they do is Vibrate and Move Around.
I could get A Bey From Dimsum with that. Maybe even a Pack of Metal Faces.

Edit- Beaten by Nano about being able to Buy a Bey for the Price.
Has anyone actually battled these in a beystadium?
(Sorry if this breaks the rules I'm new don't give me a permanent warn)
I love these things. Radioshack has had a contract with the company that manufactures these things for years so I've known about them for like, 5 years. They don't sell very well, but I love how they scurry across the floor.
it sounds fun but sorta Rip off it could worth 5 bucks cheap price.... i guess the maze doesn't sound so bad but i Mostly Just Buy on R/C Planes :3
(May. 09, 2011  6:22 PM)Fickidilish Wrote: both bug and beys r rips
Beys isnt A Rip you gotta love Toy R Us Special Deal.. 2 beyblade for 10 Bucks Grin
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:08 AM)Nano Wrote: Nano gets angry when people don't contribute to there own thread. It also makes Nano mad the fact that Nano's name is used for a useless toy.

Why dont you add content that isn't pointless bashing of a toy. How would you like it if someone went on a Bey thread and told you they are useless.

I bought one of these for my brother and he likes them. It is pretty funny how they scurry
(May. 09, 2011  10:33 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:08 AM)Nano Wrote: Nano gets angry when people don't contribute to there own thread. It also makes Nano mad the fact that Nano's name is used for a useless toy.

Why dont you add content that isn't pointless bashing of a toy. How would you like it if someone went on a Bey thread and told you they are useless.

I bought one of these for my brother and he likes them. It is pretty funny how they scurry

Why don't you mind your own business? Your posts are even worst...

Plus that was an old post...
I just got a "Starter set" and even though it is a small habitat it is really good. Anyway what's not to like about little vibrating robots? Grin