Herro! :D wassup Fellow Bladers!!

Hello!!! I Am DranzerShadows i will problably Have changed my name later on :3 but i am having
issues puting my avatar on... i will figure it out sooner or later :I But i am here because ive found this on the internet and i liked it so im happy to be a new blader on here!!! hope to make new friends and have fun at some of the tournaments!!!
Grin -Dranzer
Welcome and try to stay out of trouble! Make sure to read the welcome PM from Kai-V! If you need any help or want a sig, PM me! Have a good time! Grin
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:01 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!

Thank you Grin
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:50 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Welcome and try to stay out of trouble! Make sure to read the welcome PM from Kai-V! If you need any help or want a sig, PM me! Have a good time! Grin

are you still able to help me with my avatar and my signature? i PMd the details to you Grin
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to have fun!
Hello shadow. Have a great time on wbo. If you need help pm me. But I'm still no expert.
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:06 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!

I Noticed :I ur avatar AND signature are Sora from Kingdom Hearts!!! that is wht im going to be on holloween! :3 (off topic)
Welcome to the WBO. Check out the Official events forum to see if their is any tournament close to you. Also check out the Beyblade General section to see if their is any blades near you. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. It’s a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. I’m always around.

:I it's me again... :I what topic would i be able to post a Avatar AND Signature picture.. if you know.. PLEASE send a link Grin Greatly appreciated! Thanks
Hey!
Welcome to most awesome Beyblade Site!
I know, I'm late, Sorry for that Unhappy
Have a great time here!
Yo welcome dude, if u need help, feel free to pm me.
welcome to the wbo
how ironic i told u not to get warned and u got warned already, be sure not to go off topic
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:46 PM)Syco Wrote: how ironic i told u not to get warned and u got warned already, be sure not to go off topic

If you meant this post, then no he did not get wanred, I think. Kai-V just attached the moderator notice to tell him to not go off-topic without warning him, because if she did, she would have wrote that the user was warned for that post ...