Heres a tough 1 4 ya

OK so i know its really really hard to get blades in australia, but r there ANY beyblade dealers in australia still? Help with this would be much obliged.
Hope to hear from you soon!Joyful_3
Last time I say blades in Stores was at K-Mart in Early 2007.
yeah kmart usta be 1 of the big dealers of them, where in aus r u? im in coffs harbour
(Dec. 02, 2008  1:10 PM)Lee Knight Wrote: yeah kmart usta be 1 of the big dealers of them, where in aus r u? im in coffs harbour

Melbourne.

It was the last releases aswell, with the re-designed/ same for all types of blades box. It is possible that there might be some floating around, just not in the big retail stores, check out stores like Toy Kingdom or local stores.
thats not a bad idea m8, i know theres none here in coffs, but there maybe in sydney, ill sus it out when i go there in january, nd if ud like to know more about me check out my post in the new to beywiki section nd leave a reply, its titled "ALL BLADRES READ THIS" thnks for the ideas too m8 Grin
Just buy online, I seriously doubt any shops have them left. About a year ago, maybe two, I saw some in "The entertainer" UK marked down to 50p (I bought like 3 of each lawl) but there were only 3 types of plastics.
(Dec. 03, 2008  11:52 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Just buy online, I seriously doubt any shops have them left. About a year ago, maybe two, I saw some in "The entertainer" UK marked down to 50p (I bought like 3 of each lawl) but there were only 3 types of plastics.

Same here XD
If I remember right I bought an extra wolborg, kid dragoon, Bistool x 2, Trygle, Dragoon G.

Was pretty spiffy, wish they had Galeon;s and stuff there too at the time.