Here comes The Kolosos ^_^

Hello everyone. I'm kolosos666, but please feel free to just call me Kolosos or even Kol. To be honest, i've been lurking on the WBO for quite a while, reading threads and whatnot, but never wanted to register. Personally, i've been a beyblade fan for at least 5 years, but now i'm also a fan of Battle Strikers.

Actually, I'm MOSTLY a fan of Battle Strikers right now, since in my opinion it's more interesting than beyblade.

Now now, before anybody rages at me, let me say that even though Beyblade has it's strong points and anime, the control aspect(and recently the Mecha FX strikers!) in Battle Strikers is what wins it for me.

Now that that's out of the way, I also wanna say that I'm writing a story for Battle Strikers(seen at how it doesn't have one already, i don't think it can be considered a fan fic.), and I'm hoping Brad and the other people at MEGA might consider using it as the story for a Battle Strikers anime(Heck, i know it's a longshot but being optimist never hurt nobody rite? xD)

As for my hobbies and interests, I enjoy playing games(alot!) and writing(ALOT!) and recently i've started learning to draw manga as well Joyful_3 So from that you've probably figured out that i also love to read manga and watch anime! My favourite so far is Eyeshield 21. As for a favourite game, i'd say Darksiders(Was playing it right now before i started typing this thread!), because slashing monsters is just plain awesome! Speaking of slashing monsters my other favourite game is Devil May Cry >D

Phew, kind of a long thread, huh?! Well whatcha gonna do, rite? Grin

P.S: If anybody wants to read the story, here's the link - http://strikeraxis.com/thread-425.html
P.P.S: If you like the story and would like me to post it here(In the My Creations forum of course), do tell and i shall do so Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. Fairly long intro, haha. Hope you enjoy your stay here !
Haha, I remember you on Striker Axis.
Hope your "...success?" on Striker Axis continues. =)

Welcome to the WBO!
Success?! WHERE?! *looks around* Nope, no success here. Move along Joyful_3

Also, Thank you Grin @ Omega and Pockyx3

And Yes, it is a long intro, but what can i say?! Me loves me some writing xD
welcome. I would also like to say, welcome with a Cute
I've never really taken a good look at battle strikers to be honest, though some of the designs I've seen look pretty cool.

Welcome to the WBO! (:
Heya JSC Joyful_3

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Grin
Welcome Welcome Kolosos san, you may know me as PhantomStriker from Striker Axis
Hello kolosos again im Excalibur3245 in striker axis and welcome.
Haha, why did you revive any old thread ? This thread is like half a month old now. =P

Edit: This thread *was like half a month old now. :L