Help with this decision

Hello im new to the site but been long into beybladeing.
i wanted to get your alls opinion on this customization
i got Dranzer F and im putting this disk i just bout on it

[attachment=347]

what you think?
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:00 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: Hello im new to the site but been long into beybladeing.
i wanted to get your alls opinion on this customization
i got Dranzer F and im putting this disk i just bout on it

[Image: beyblade_disc_02.jpg]

what you think?

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that that WD is illegal to use.

Also, Dranzer F, even with an illegal WD, is fairly bad.
That WD is fake and illegal.
even if its illegal its just for me and my friends to use nothing big. i hope its not fake lol o well it was just .99 on ebay. my friends thogh have crazy beyblade that i cant beat thats why i want that they have welded and stuff on theres its like going agaist a brick wall. even so as long as the disk is i guess it would have to much weight on the outer and so it down right?
I guess you can use it for fun, but make sure to tell your friends that there blades might get broken. BTW, it is fake, though. Also, you can beat your friends beyblade (post it in the customization section and we should be able to tell you how to beat it).
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:54 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: even if its illegal its just for me and my friends to use nothing big. i hope its not fake lol o well it was just .99 on ebay. my friends thogh have crazy beyblade that i cant beat thats why i want that they have welded and stuff on theres its like going agaist a brick wall. even so as long as the disk is i guess it would have to much weight on the outer and so it down right?

You're not playing Beyblade. You're playing some other game you invented yourselves. This is completely outside the boundaries of Beyblade.
maybe if i just use the best part from the best blades i could win and show then that you dont have to do all that to win, i got alot of blades but idk what the best parts to use would be
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:14 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: maybe if i just use the best part from the best blades i could win and show then that you dont have to do all that to win, i got alot of blades but idk what the best parts to use would be

Then post all your parts please.
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:17 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:14 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: maybe if i just use the best part from the best blades i could win and show then that you dont have to do all that to win, i got alot of blades but idk what the best parts to use would be

Yeah, and if you can, post your friends beyblade combination as well.
You'll probably lose if you try to play fairly against cheaters.
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll probably lose if you try to play fairly against cheaters.

He never said his friends used those, though.
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll probably lose if you try to play fairly against cheaters.

ya they use them and i prob will lose
theres weight about 2x as much as the HMS
one of them is easy to tell, its got welded metal all over it
id hate to touch the SOB when its spining

id love to beat them fair though.
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:34 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

ya they use them and i prob will lose
theres weight about 2x as much as the HMS
one of them is easy to tell, its got welded metal all over it
id hate to touch the SOB when its spining

id love to beat them fair though.

Ok, well nevermind then. But you still should be able to beat them fairly. What beyblades do you have?
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:17 AM)Mankster Wrote:

it would be easyer to tell the blades

Dranzer S; Wolborg 2; Dagoon V2;
Draciel; Kid Draciel; Kid Dragoon;
Master Dranzer; Guardian Driger; Wyborg
Master Driger; Dranzer F; Metal Dranzer
Driger V; Draciel Fortress; Knight Dranzer
Auto Change Balancer; Rushing Boar; Dranzer MS

and Salamalyon and Zinrai 2 but there useless
Hmmmm, I would say to probably use...
Attack Ring: Master Dranzer
Weight Disk: 10 Wide
Spin Gear: Wolborg 2 Bearing In LEFT SPIN
Blade Base Wolborg 2
This should work fine.
(Jan. 03, 2009  6:53 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmmm, I would say to probably use...
Attack Ring: Master Dranzer
Weight Disk: 10 Wide
Spin Gear: Wolborg 2 Bearing In LEFT SPIN
Blade Base Wolborg 2
This should work fine.

ok thanks
Ahh, too bad Dragoon is your only V2 blade. If you ever get Voltaic Ape, Dranzer V2, or Dark Dragoon(Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, or Gaia Dragoon), then use pichuscute's combo except with the BB as Customise Grip Base and the SP as the blades listed above. Although I'm not sure how effective reverse attack(facing right) is, I doubt it is any.
Caleb_18 could you take a picture of this welded beyblade of your friends. Im interested to see what it looks like.
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:20 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: Caleb_18 could you take a picture of this welded beyblade of your friends. Im interested to see what it looks like.

Ditto. Smile
I'd like to see it as well ... I don't approve of modded Beyblades for competitive play, but it's interesting to see the stuff people come up with.
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd like to see it as well ... I don't approve of modded Beyblades for competitive play, but it's interesting to see the stuff people come up with.

sure next time hes around ill get i pic or two of it to show

and hey if you want i can get a video of
his vs mine
to show you it in play, but it want be a long battle
bc mine will end up on the outside of the dish