Help with picking out a new beyblade?

Hey, I have some a few beyblades and I'm looking to get another. I need one that will fit more of my style this time. I like blades that a fairly attack oriented but can hold its own, so i guess more of a combination blade. I've always liked the driger f in particular, something along those lines. A list of similar blades would be cool.

Thank you
(Mar. 11, 2009  2:43 AM)Sir Heatrix Wrote: Hey, I have some a few beyblades and I'm looking to get another. I need one that will fit more of my style this time. I like blades that a fairly attack oriented but can hold its own, so i guess more of a combination blade. I've always liked the driger f in particular, something along those lines. A list of similar blades would be cool.

Thank you

Burning Kerberous is good. Driger V2 is good as well.
Neku, we need to be introducing people to MFB unless have tried them and specify otherwise. Smile
You should have posted this in the 'BeyMarketplace' forum. And get Metal Fight Beyblade, that's the current series. Since you like attack blades, wait for the release of Storm Pegasis 105RF.