Help with life-sized Beyblade Stadium

I've been trying to make a large Beyblade X stadium recently, but I've run into some troubles when it comes to the base of the stadium. I've used a large sled, but the sides curve too much, which makes me unable to add an xtreme line without destroying the stadium. A satellite dish would be perfect for the job, but I can't get my hands on one atm. Any ideas on how to make the base of the stadium?

(Apr. 13, 2024  4:33 AM)Nienminer Wrote: I've been trying to make a large Beyblade X stadium recently, but I've run into some troubles when it comes to the base of the stadium. I've used a large sled, but the sides curve too much, which makes me unable to add an xtreme line without destroying the stadium. A satellite dish would be perfect for the job, but I can't get my hands on one atm. Any ideas on how to make the base of the stadium?

For a little more context, I’ve already attempted this very recently, but with my perfectionism, I couldn’t let the various flaws get in the way of a fully functional stadium. 

In the previous stadium design(made from a sled), when beys are launched at a relatively moderate speed, beys like Dran Sword will skip off of the extreme line and to the side of the center or even out of the stadium itself. I know this is most likely because of the elevation change within the stadium(the xtreme line had to be on the stadium itself, since the curvature was too parabolic.

I know that in a perfect world, a satellite dish would be readily available to me, but unfortunately that’s not the case. 

My main question is if anyone knows any good alternatives to a satellite dish for Beyblade stadiums?