Help with “reboot” tip

Hey guys!  My son likes the bursting beys a lot and I have purchased several of them for him.  He has been complaining that the tabs on this tip stopped working and after far more research then I intended to do it seems to me that he has a “sticky” reboot tip.  This tip is included with the bursting “Genesis Voltriak V3” Hasbro bey.  It looks like this is a common problem, has anybody come up with any suggestions on how to improve the reboot function?  I don’t know, maybe a drop of wd40 would help?  Can’t i take it apart and clean it ... I’m not even sure if the tips even come apart?  Can’t i but replacement parts or are they always sold as one complete bey?  Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of all of the Beyblade bursts?   I’ve seen lists that are showing one full series but I haven’t come across a complete list of everything all together.  Thanks for any help! Aubrey
I used WD-40 on my Reboot, it does loosen it though only add a couple of drops.

Unfortunately, adding WD-40 is illegal in tournaments but if your son just wants to play with Genesis Valtryek V3 outside of tournaments then use WD-40.
Heh, Voltriak.

But seriously, go with Rancher's idea