Help for a newbie?

Well, I'm not a COMPLETE noob, I suppose. I've been lurking on here on and off and signed onto the fandom back in the Metal Saga, but still.

Now I'm planning on getting into Burst proper! I dunno if I'll be able to make it to any tournaments, but I'd still like to build a powerful, yet versatile attack combo just in case! 

I only have access to Hasbro parts, and am currently planning on building off of my stock V2. And suggestions for the other parts (and please include both TT and Hasbro names if you can)?

The Hole Flat-esque driver (I think it's TT name was Zephyr?) as well as the star-shaped Jaggy seem promising based on my Metal Saga experience. Variable seems a bit iffy at times, but that might just be my poor launch technique whilst getting used to the new launchers. What are your thoughts? And any thoughts on the forge disc I should go with?
Hi, on the variable topic, Let me know how much it is worn and what launch technique you are using with it
Pretty much mint. I've tested it a fair amount for the past couple days, and it seems to show no significant signs of wear, aside from a bit of the paint from the Burning Fireblaze Stadium I have to make due with.

I heard that the more it's worn, the better it actually gets for attacking. Is this true?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Given my Metal Saga experience, I'm used to launching full-force from the get-go, but the Hasbro Burst launchers seem to need to start up slowly at first to get all the teeth of the key to catch on the gear. Combining launchers seem to also improve the launch speed, but I still find it a tad unwieldy.
got it. variable does not get that much attack when new, mine is almost completely flat and has lots of attack power, but it has less stamina

If you want an attack type with good stamina, then try unite of fusion if you have them
OK, thanks! I'll look into those when I can snag some more beys! What Hasbro beys do they come packaged with?
the launchers are a bit unwieldy for hasbro, but if you have the super grip, you get better acuracy. i have to go now, i cane help you more tomorow at about 7:30 AM if you can be on by then

spryzen spread fusion and spryzen s2. s2 you can get in a single pack but i am preety sure spryzen spread fusion is in a 2 pack with odin central blow
As long as you're talking Eastern Standard Time or earlier, I should be able to, thanks!

If you also have any Forge Disc ideas, that'd be great too!
That works for me! It'll be 10:30 where I am!
this is Aauron and my partner valtryek boost variable/press signing off Grin
hey

i have a forge disk idea
if you want a heavy attacker, then you can use either gravity or knuckle.

they work just fine for me
Ah, OK! Thanks for the advice!

Looking it up on the BeyWiki, Gravity seems good for adding some Stamina as well! Seems like it could pair well with Unite or Zephyr! And it comes with Roktavor R2, which I also like the design of!
yeah they are great. the thing is, you also have to take burstig unto account

spryzen and roctavor seem to burst more offten

I took a closer look at spryzen(hasbro) and found that the ridjes on the locking mechanism were thiner than my kerbeus and valtryek
Ah, I see! Interesting... Shame too. I like Rokvator's design.

Also, side note, is it just me, or do all the Fire themed Beys seem to be Stamina types? There was Burn Fireblaze back in Metal, and now there's Rokvator, both regular and R2 versions. Stamina types are cool and all, but is it too much to ask for a Bey that embodies the violent destructive side of Fire, as opposed to the eternal slow burn?
i know right

it is like they are trying to show how a flame can burn for a long time or something

spryzen is balance type though

oh! samurai ifrid(attack) and meteo/destroy l-drago were fire baced
Oh yeah! Almost forgot about those last three! Yeah, those are more my style, though I regret not snagging myself Meteo. I got the Assault Version cause it looked cooler, but it sadly couldn't perform any real spin-stealing shenanigans. Live and learn, I guess.
I have to state that Roktavor and Rokatavor R2 from hasbro could be used efficiently in attack custom. actually I used Roktavor Heavy Variable and Roktavor R2 Down Zephyr.

the first one is a heavy smash attacker really crazy.
the last one is a fast staller attacker.
Ooh! Interesting! Once I can snag one, I think I'll try that out too!
totaly forgot about the attack potential of hasbro rocktavor

also, i use my variable driver, it is compleatly worn, withy spryzen s2,(hasbro) and it rarely bursts

but that is with a worn variable
Hasbro Roktavor is REALLY great at attack, both for bursts and KOs, and it has decent stamina too. I'd suggest Roktavor Heavy/Knuckle Zephyr, because Zephyr is really easy to flower pattern with, or Valtryek V2 Heavy Zephyr which would probably work also.
Thanks for your input! I didn't think the flower pattern came easy to a low friction tip, but I'll try it out once I can snag one!

And I LOVE vanilla Rokvator's design! Apparently it comes with Accel to, so that's gonna be next on my to get list! Thanks for the input!
(Mar. 26, 2017  2:35 AM)Solar Slasher Wrote: Thanks for your input! I didn't think the flower pattern came easy to a low friction tip, but I'll try it out once I can snag one!

And I LOVE vanilla Rokvator's design! Apparently it comes with Accel to, so that's gonna be next on my to get list! Thanks for the input!

BTW That's not the original Raganruk parts. It's basically the Hasbro equivalent to the Takara Tomy Booster B-06
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. I was referring to the layer design. I just like anything fire-themed! XD
Hey I don't know any good combos but if it makes you feel better I'm probably more of a noob then you XD .. oh and side note anyone know when are there going to be any tournament in Australia? (Preferably in Canberra)