Help feed my pre-2015 nostalgia hunger.

Hello, can anyone tell me if there is a place dedicated to selling hasbro/tomy beyblades and parts, specifically metal fusion, any help will be appreciated.
Are you looking for a place online, or in person? If in person, you will have to specify where you live.
(Aug. 06, 2017  6:01 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Are you looking for a place online, or in person? If in person, you will have to specify where you live.

I live near Atlanta Georgia and I'm looking for both.
You can find pretty much anything online. Do you have anything specific in mind? Are you looking to play competitively or just casually/for fun?
(Aug. 06, 2017  1:36 PM)Angry Face Wrote: You can find pretty much anything online. Do you have anything specific in mind? Are you looking to play competitively or just casually/for fun?

I'm looking for both really, I had a rock leone stock when I was younger and I almost always beat custom beyblades at my middleschool, I'm just looking for parts to rebuild thay bey.
(Aug. 06, 2017  5:09 AM)TheGreatAutismo Wrote: Hello, can anyone tell me if there is a place dedicated to selling hasbro/tomy beyblades and parts, specifically metal fusion, any help will be appreciated.

I can help you
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:00 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  5:09 AM)TheGreatAutismo Wrote: Hello, can anyone tell me if there is a place dedicated to selling hasbro/tomy beyblades and parts, specifically metal fusion, any help will be appreciated.

I can help you

Alright, shoot.
What I'm looking for is metal fusion parts