Help building 3 Beyblades

Hi All

Quite new to beyblade bursts, my son keeps destroying me when we play best of 3.

I think he uses the following.. 

Nightmare Longinus Bump Destroy
Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Nothing
Blaze Ragnarok 4Glaive Wedge

Below is what I have to work with.. (looked them up and copy pasted the parts I think I have) 

Arc Bahamut 2Bump Atomic
Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing
Drain Fafnir 7Star Zephyr
Tornado Wyvern 1Meteor Spiral
Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron
Lost Longinus 9 Spiral
Alter Chronos 6Meteor Trans
Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold
Dragoon Storm Wing Xtreme
Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy
Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop
Killer Deathscyther 2Vortex Hunter
Screw Trident 8 

And most of the original and second set

I wondered if someone could give me some advice on 3 combos to use to make it a fair match as I always lose! If anyone had a link or information on how specific parts affect performance in detail I'd be very interested. 

Thanks in advance.
Try Drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic, Sieg Xcalibur 2/7 Bump atomic, Deep Chaos 7 bearing, Lost Longinus 2 Vortex hold, Beast behemoth 2 bump extreme.
Are these all Takara-Tomy Beyblades? Or a mix of TT and Hasbro?

Just to be sure.
Thanks for the suggestions Richie.

Frostic, they are all takara tomy apart from the Satomb I think. I have quite a few others to pick from but they are from the early sets. The first four on the list are from that god customise set or something.
alter chronos 7 bearing is also strong
Actually, try Sieg Xcalius 7 Bump xtreme, works much better
Sieg xcaliber 7 meteor hunter
(Apr. 24, 2018  4:42 PM)Swiss06 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestions Richie.

Frostic, they are all takara tomy apart from the Satomb I think. I have quite a few others to pick from but they are from the early sets. The first four on the list are from that god customise set or something.

Next time use this thread; https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Beast behemoth 2 bump extreme seems to beat all three so thanks. I feel bad now though! Haha.

And will keep the thread in mind, thanks.