Help Me [Speak English]

Hello friends.My name is Nesimi.I am from Azerbaijan.I want improve my English.Can you help me?
I was dealing with of improving with mutual with talking
Well if you're gonna go with the whole 'practice makes perfect' thing then just post on here a lot (or PM people if you actually wanna chat). Smile
(Feb. 08, 2009  12:49 PM)neska Wrote: I was dealing with of improving with mutual with talking

That makes no sense. The only way to perfect a language is to practice or speak it for AGES. =/
Or read the dictionary every day all the way through
(Feb. 08, 2009  4:49 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  12:49 PM)neska Wrote: I was dealing with of improving with mutual with talking

That makes no sense. The only way to perfect a language is to practice or speak it for AGES. =/

did he say he wanted to perfect it? pretty sure he said he wanted to improve it by talking with english-speakers. don't be a jerk.

(Feb. 08, 2009  5:13 PM)Giga Wrote: Or read the dictionary every day all the way through

yeah this won't work.
Well one of the best and most effective ways is to be constantly around people who speak english and try to speak english more often instead of your other language.
(Feb. 08, 2009  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  5:13 PM)Giga Wrote: Or read the dictionary every day all the way through

yeah this won't work.

I'm pretty sure this is true, it wouldn't help much if at all with grammar. However, it would widen your vocabulary a lot which is always good. ^^
Hi, I'm Dei. I'm from New York. People here are stuck up and for the most part, spoiled.

What's it like where you come from? Smile
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Hi, I'm Dei. I'm from New York. People here are stuck up and for the most part, spoiled.

anyone who has expendable income to spend on spinning tops is spoiled, sorry
(Feb. 08, 2009  10:52 AM)neska Wrote: Hello friends.My name is Nesimi.I am from Azerbaijan.I want improve my English.Can you help me?
Hi, I am PrinceCharming. How are you today?

I am 25 years old. How old are you?

I like beyblades. What do you like? What are your interests and hobbies?
Prince hi.I am fine.I am 14.I like beyblade too.My hobbies:

Internet
Beyblade
Football
Music
TV
btw ur english is good Smile
and if u wanna improve it try doing fun things u like but in english,like instead of watching animes dubbed in ur language try to watch them in english,and watch a lot of english movies. and play english vediogames.i believe that vediogames was 1 of the main reasons that made me good in english.
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

anyone who has expendable income to spend on spinning tops is spoiled, sorry
I don't believe I excluded myself in that statement.

Anyone who takes any income for granted is spoiled.
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:59 AM)neska Wrote: Prince hi.I am fine.I am 14.I like beyblade too.My hobbies:

Internet
Beyblade
Football
Music
TV

Hi again.

My favourite football team is West Ham United.
What is yours?

I like to listen to Heavy Metal.
What kind of music do you like?
Just a tip mate, put a space after a period. Like this. =D
My favorite team is Galatasaray SK.i like listen to rock and rap music.
so where is Azerbaijan located?
tell us about the people their, talk about the cities

talk about it for atleast 5 lines.thats ur homework today. the deadline is tomorrow at 12 am.
if it wasnt ready tomorrow u will get a double homework the next day...work hard (lol XD)

teacher: pegasis