Helloo I'm new*

WBO is beautiful, yes.

And again welcome to the site. Please do not forget reading the rules to stay out of trouble. If you have any question related to Beyblade (The hobby), then please use Ask a question, get an answer #2 topic. For questions related to WBO, use Questions about the WBO.

You can also contact a Committee Member if you had further questions ... Private ones hah.

Kai-V to new members Wrote:So, welcome here; you have already taken the initiative to send me questions by private message, therefore do not abandon this habit, I am always open for questions and comments.

So, good luck and enjoy your time here, bro !~
(Apr. 15, 2013  2:26 PM)KaizÑ”r V Wrote:
WBO is beautiful, yes.

And again welcome to the site. Please do not forget reading the rules to stay out of trouble. If you have any question related to Beyblade (The hobby), then please use Ask a question, get an answer #2 topic. For questions related to WBO, use Questions about the WBO.

You can also contact a Committee Member if you had further questions ... Private ones hah.

Kai-V to new members Wrote:So, welcome here; you have already taken the initiative to send me questions by private message, therefore do not abandon this habit, I am always open for questions and comments.

So, good luck and enjoy your time here !~
very thanks kaizer