Hello we are new

My name is Mira (DP100hf still kinda new here)
the other team members are;
Brax-10
Cote (my soon to be husband)
Shane
the substutes are
K-T
and Sam

if you want to know more about us message us and ask your questions.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:53 AM)teku66 Wrote: Location?

Maine U.S
Hi!!! What beys do you guys use? What stadiums?
Hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here.
Hey welcome to WBO Smile
I think I'll make my own team up too soon Smile
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:12 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Hi!!! What beys do you guys use? What stadiums?

well im going to have to get back to you on those questions. Im sorry. im boyfriend Cote will know all of that. but K-T is my sub and we use 2 blades Dark Pegasus 100 Hf and the other has a really loooooonnnnnnnngggggggg name and is really hard to remember. im sorry i cant provide the answers you are looking for. but i will try as hard as i can to get the answers and post ASAP
~Mira
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:12 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here.

thank you
~Mira
Unique combos. FYI, Dark is an awful wheel and HF is out classed by RF/ R2F.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:47 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Unique combos. FYI, Dark is an awful wheel and HF is out classed by RF/ R2F.

*yawn* (sorry its like 10pm here and i have been in the hosp. all day) i know dark is a bad wheel but it seems to work for me, but i use my other bey the most. we have a lot of weird unique combos Joyful_2
~Mira
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:16 AM)Ikki Wrote: Hey welcome to WBO Smile
I think I'll make my own team up too soon Smile

thanks, i want to wish you good luck makeing a team Joyful_2
~Mira from TeamMadCat
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3 Forming a team can be quite fun, I have a team myself, though we don't take it too seriously xD. I know it might sound a little corny, but it's great fun. I hope you enjoy and learn a lot on these forums !
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:44 AM)Omega Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3 Forming a team can be quite fun, I have a team myself, though we don't take it too seriously xD. I know it might sound a little corny, but it's great fun. I hope you enjoy and learn a lot on these forums !

im the newst member of team mad cat. i was introduced to bey this past summer. i thought it was really stupid but after a few hrs i was like 'woah this is fun!'
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:55 AM)TeamMadCat Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:47 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Unique combos. FYI, Dark is an awful wheel and HF is out classed by RF/ R2F.

*yawn* (sorry its like 10pm here and i have been in the hosp. all day) i know dark is a bad wheel but it seems to work for me, but i use my other bey the most. we have a lot of weird unique combos Joyful_2
~Mira

IKR dark realy works for me too i use it on my aquario and its a good combo for me
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:17 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:55 AM)TeamMadCat Wrote:

~Mira

IKR dark realy works for me too i use it on my aquario and its a good combo for me

i use it on my aquario 2
~Mira from Team Mad Cat
Its good isnt it i beat all of my team members with it (Lol my team is called XxPiNoY-PrIdEsxX) were fillipino's nice combo!
Wow, a fair amount of team members you have there haha. Welcome to the WBO. (:
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:15 PM)Spoonigan Wrote: Wow, a fair amount of team members you have there haha. Welcome to the WBO. (:

lol i kno right Joyful_2 lol
a least u hav a team for wbo tournaments not that u need 1 and wlcome teammadcat
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:14 AM)meme12most Wrote: i want to start a team
sabre pegasus

Sounds like a Bey...oh, welcome
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:15 PM)Spoonigan Wrote: Wow, a fair amount of team members you have there haha. Welcome to the WBO. (:
ah buti got more team mmembers lol (not ttrying to showoff)
i got 8 ppl in my team

in my opinion HF is much better than RF
Your opinion is very wrong.