Hello there friends!

HI!! I'm 19 yrs old, i've loved beyblade ever since I was 11 yrs old. Sadly to say I lost all of my original beyblades as a child and eventually found ONE out of like 10. Now the new beyblades are out and i'm excited about it, and i'm trying to recollect all the old ones i'm missing plus more, as well as buying the new ones.

Which i also would like to point out that i am in a desperate attempt to get ahold of that Galux/Galeon re-color beyblade that was in one of the random bit beast booster packs, so if you're willing to part with yours i will buy it from you or trade you something in exchange. ((The Beyblade i'm seeking is in the attachment.))

P.S.- I'm a huge Kai fan, and I used to own one of all of his Dranzers. Now I only have one of them, a Dranzer S.
Attached Files

.jpg   Galux.jpg (Size: 20.48 KB / Downloads: 62)
WELCOME TO THE WBO, I hope you can come to our Tourneys one day
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:18 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: WELCOME TO THE WBO, I hope you can come to our Tourneys one day

Wow you guys have tourney's? Idk how good i'd be since I lost all my old good ones, but i'd love to attend. ...course idk how lol maybe you could explain it to me?
Sure Joyful_2! We gather tourneys in different states/countries, but you'll have to get it approved by Mods first. You also have to pick a spot/place to hold it. There's one coming up in Washingtion DC soon! Hope you can make it!
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:28 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Sure Joyful_2! We gather tourneys in different states/countries, but you'll have to get it approved by Mods first. You also have to pick a spot/place to hold it. There's one coming up in Washingtion DC soon! Hope you can make it!

omgosh! I'm like 4 hrs. from D.C.! Grin IF that! I'll have to talk to my husband about it it would be cool to go~!
An Thank you everyone for the wlcomes! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!

I hope you have an excellent time on here!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:06 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

LMFAO omg dude i love your siggy Grin