Hello, oldbie looking to get back in

I'm not very good at these introduction posts, so I'll keep it relatively short. I got into beyblades around 2004 because my cousin thought they were stupid baby toys. He gave me basically everything he had including multiple stadiums, countless launchers and of course a heck of a lot of beys. Probably about 15-20 of them, all of which I still have.

In front of me I have:

Draciel G
Dragoon V
Dragoon G (Hasbro Recolor)
Dranzer GT
Dranzer F (Green and black version... can't find much about it.)
Driger G
Orca Diver
Trygle
Trygle 2
Voltex Ape 2 (x2)
Wolborg 4

I have a neat "Bey Shoot Support" launcher in red, yellow and orange as well as an HMS Defenser. That's not all I have, but it's what I dug up in my basement. Unfortunately, just as HMS was starting, my Walmart stopped selling Beyblades so I was relegated to looking up all the cool ones I didn't have on my mom's-boyfriend's computer (I remember thinking Bump King was really cool, I wanted it so badly)

Metal Fusion released a couple years later and even though my few friends laughed at me for still liking it I went along purchasing all I could. In a couple months I amassed quite a small collection which I could post for anyone interested. My Walmart stopped selling these ALSO so when I wanted to buy something I had to convince my family that we had to go to the Toys 'R Us to get a Beyblade that cost twice as much as the ones Walmart used to sell. It didn't help that it was a few miles away, which is a fairly significant distance considering we didn't have a car. I stopped collecting pretty soon after, and the most recent Beyblade I have is the Bakushin Susanow 105F that came with the Walmart exclusive game.

It seems I come back to Beyblade every 6 years so it's about that time again. I'm looking to get into burst and I have some Beys on order from HLJ (Valkyrie Spread Survive and Rising Ragnaruk G.R.) I've never been on this site before, but it seems to be a wealth of knowledge for older parts and theorycrafting so, here I am.

From Winnipeg Manitoba, Bret "ForZ" Lewis.
Hey there, I know it's a late response, but welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules, and just have fun! If you need any help please feel free to pm me or anyone else here. See ya around!
Hey ForZ, welcome to the WBO!

May I just that your intro was not short like you planned Wink But it's great to see an oldie back! Most of the beys on your list are easy/not too hard to find, but Plastics are a little bit expensive. The Dranzer F you are looking for is called Black Dranzer, and is pretty sought after, but you can't probably find it used sooner or later.

Good choices for Burst; they are competitvely good if you are interested.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile