Hello new world!

Hi, I'm Lexi. 

I'm from a town 40mins north of Toronto (without traffic). I wanted to Beyblade when I was in elementary school back when it first came out in the early 2000s but my mom wouldn't buy me one (she wouldn't buy me Pokemon or Yugioh cards either *cries*). Now that I'm an adult with adult money, I bought a few burst Beyblades to start off my collection. 

So far everything has been pretty overwhelming like terminology, types etc. Metal? HMS? Plastic? Attack? Stability? etc etc. I wish they was a Beyblade for Dummies. I have so much to learn and will probably frequent the Hobby Q&A with questions but I hope to be able to attend tournaments and learn from people there.

Pleased to make your acquaintance,
Kerpao
(Jun. 23, 2017  2:43 AM)kerpao Wrote: Hi, I'm Lexi. 

I'm from a town 40mins north of Toronto (without traffic). I wanted to Beyblade when I was in elementary school back when it first came out in the early 2000s but my mom wouldn't buy me one (she wouldn't buy me Pokemon or Yugioh cards either *cries*). Now that I'm an adult with adult money, I bought a few burst Beyblades to start off my collection. 

So far everything has been pretty overwhelming like terminology, types etc. Metal? HMS? Plastic? Attack? Stability? etc etc. I wish they was a Beyblade for Dummies. I have so much to learn and will probably frequent the Hobby Q&A with questions but I hope to be able to attend tournaments and learn from people there.

Pleased to make your acquaintance,
Kerpao

Hi nice to meet ya and welcome to the wbo.