Hello my name Is BeybladeHD

Hello WBO my name is BeybladerHD my top 3Beys are Fang Leone Ldrago destroy and BigBangPegasis My stadiums are pegasis thunder whip (plastic beys only) and the takara tomy clear attack stadium. And scince i have the clear plastic stadium.I know how to do the sliding shoot Special Thanks to the Beyblade Channel for making the video.I never wouldve join if it wasnt for blackdranzer671 and beyblade station.So here are my beys Hell kerbecs'RockLeone Counter Leone CyberPegasis(LegendVerison)Galaxy Pegasis Gravity presus Ray Unicorno Thermal larceta.Now heres my gear String Launcher Grip Launcher BeyPointer Metal Assist Angle Compass Led Sight Rapid Deploy Case (For Tournaments Only) And thats Pretty much it
When i saw the big bang pegasis word,i thought you were reffering to me.

Anyways,welcoke to the wbo!!
WELCOME TO THE WBO
Helloo and welcome tooo *drumm rolll* the WBO you're gonna have a great time here
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:17 PM)BeybladerHD Wrote: Hello WBO my name is BeybladerHD my top 3Beys are Fang Leone Ldrago destroy and BigBangPegasis My stadiums are pegasis thunder whip (plastic beys only) and the takara tomy clear attack stadium. And scince i have the clear plastic stadium.I know how to do the sliding shoot Special Thanks to the Beyblade Channel for making the video.I never wouldve join if it wasnt for blackdranzer671 and beyblade station.So here are my beys Hell kerbecs'RockLeone Counter Leone CyberPegasis(LegendVerison)Galaxy Pegasis Gravity presus Ray Unicorno Thermal larceta.Now heres my gear String Launcher Grip Launcher BeyPointer Metal Assist Angle Compass Led Sight Rapid Deploy Case (For Tournaments Only) And thats Pretty much it
Well thanks for mentioning me! Also, are you BeybladerHD on YouTube?

Welcome to the WBO!
No im not the beyblader HD on youtube im a different One
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:20 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: When i saw the big bang pegasis word,i thought you were reffering to me.

Anyways,welcoke to the wbo!!

yes,welcoke!
Welcome to the WBO, and i hope you have a good time here Grin