Hello im James But you can call me Carbon

Hello Im new here and actually returning to beyblade.I used to blade a couple years back and I saw some youtube videos and remembered how cool it was and how many people still do it. I want to buy some beyblades but im not sure if you guys take cash.(Im good at trading cash for items with other people On this other website used to trade video games.)

I Currently just ordered a Dragoon Galaxy online and hopefully that is a good blade to use because i Cannot find my old ones.I do have 2 beyblades now that my friend just recently let me have (thunder serpent and Hopper attack) I guess those are pretty good.Well thats just a little about me and hopefully ill be in some of the tourneys that i saw in another topic.
If buy cash you mean over Paypal then yeah, a lot of people sell here and there are a few online shops around. If you mean actual upfront cash then that depends where you live. Tongue_out

Dragoon G has an awesome AR for Smash Attack. Not too sure about the others (I've never even heard of the last). However, you should be buying some MFB's as well. They're the new series of beyblades in case you didn't know.

Anyways, it's great to have you on board. Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here.

And if you haven't yet heard of the new beyblade series or don't know too much about it here's an article from beywiki: Metal Fight Beyblade
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: If buy cash you mean over Paypal then yeah, a lot of people sell here and there are a few online shops around. If you mean actual upfront cash then that depends where you live. Tongue_out

Dragoon G has an awesome AR for Smash Attack. Not too sure about the others (I've never even heard of the last). However, you should be buying some MFB's as well. They're the new series of beyblades in case you didn't know.

yeah i heard alot about MFB but i never really knew what they were thanks for telling me i definitlly go check them out also. I meant actual cash like ill send the cash to them first to ensure that there will be no ripoff's and im currently trying to get paypal ( I got to go make a bank account) because i know alot of people use that payment method these days
Ah okay. I suggest Paypal as soon as possible though I guess someone on here might accept cash.

Whereabouts are you from anyways?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:05 PM)CarbonJames Wrote: Baltimore Maryland

Ooh, there are two members quite close to you then. Even if one of them is Bumpking.......ANYWAYS, how easily can you get to New York? Because if it's not too much trouble there are a lot of members there. And they have tourneys quite a lot. Smile
I can get to new york occasionally, its A 2 hour bus drive
There's actually a tournament in NY coming up pretty soon.
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:05 PM)CarbonJames Wrote: Baltimore Maryland
I know a few Bladers in that area, actually. They aren't on here yet. I have to tell them to sign up...

I'd gladly sell you some of my spare parts. PM me and I can give you a list of what I can sell.

Catchy name, James. :]
welcome,and when i came back to beyblade monthes ago i was remmembering the old fun things i used to do when i was small,i checked pokemon,digimon, and then i watched somebeyblade vedios just like u on youtube so then i find this site and orderd a couple of mfb and since then am a member in this kool site Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Glad you found us.
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: If buy cash you mean over Paypal then yeah, a lot of people sell here and there are a few online shops around. If you mean actual upfront cash then that depends where you live. Tongue_out

Hopper Attack is the Hasbro name for Einstein MS. Its metal frame is on the outside and it's good for smash (pretty sure about that) Thunder Serpent has a CWD

And welcome Grin