Hello i REALLY want to battle!!!!

Hi i'm new to WBO so I just wanted to say hi to everyone! I think it's sad that I forgot about the old beyblades and i'm also happy there are new beyblades. I REALLY hope that I get to battle all of you guys but, I live in america so were still in the first season of beyblade on tv. That still can't stop from having beyblade metal fight explosion beys right?
Hope To Talk To You Soon,
rockleone1742
Hey Rock Leone! I know exactly how you feel. Just once, i'd do anything just to battle someone, but hardly anything happens here. I can never find even a single tournament. Why can't the WBO host tournaments in every state?
Welcome to The WBO!
welcome(not a word to live by)
suppish (great word to live by)
tournaments in north america (when?)
hasbro(hurry up!)
takara (you rock)
sonokong(yes i think you rock too)
goodbye (hello)
boring: welcome to the wbo
good: suppish to tournaments the hasbro/takara/sonokong WBO
oh need to caps
good: SUPPISH TO tournaments THE hasbro/takara/sonokong WBO
figure out the secret message hint:capitals
where in america do you life in so one day we can battle
In pensylvania where do you guys live
Welcome to the WBO. All the episodes of the first season are on youtube in English. Yes i live in america too. Some person in Canada put the episodes on there. I'm in Louisiana.

*Remember Rock Leone.......KEEP YOUR BLADER SPIRIT!Wink
Welcome! I live in Arkansas nowhere near Pennsylviania Confused but I bet you can find a bladerin your state if you stay on here!
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:24 PM)rockleone1742 Wrote: I live in america so were still in the first season of beyblade on tv. That still can't stop from having beyblade metal fight explosion beys right?

First season? As in original? They are playing metal fight episodes. So ya you can play with metal fight beyblades, anything Hasbro or Takara has released is playable!

Welcome!
Welcome
I hope you become used to this community fast.
Hey Rockleone, welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy the forums and Im sure you will be able to have a few battles in some tournaments in your area.
Well you see guys I know a blader in pensylvania and hes my best friend his username is rayleone9635 and we cant find a tournoment anywhere not even at a toysrus. Im mad about it but me and him will fight though any tourney all the way!!!!! Rock leone king lion tearing blast!
i know how you feel. i really want to watch season 2 in ENGLISH!!!! i want to battle everybody and (maybe) beat EVERYONE!!!!!Chocked_2
I only know 5 people that like beyblade in kansas!!!Uncertain
Hey rockleone1742 I live in pensylvania. Maybe we could battle each other sometime. Ill crush you!!!!!!!!! bye.
RAYLEONE9635
i liked the old beyblade alot!! I would always beat my brother!!
Oh, iforgot to say in my last post welcome to the WBO rockleone1742. You seem like a nice guy!!
I also want to see season two in english but we have to wait 5-6 weeks to see it. It stinks! Well i just watch them in japaneise to get a heads up on what new beys there are and get them of ebay (there is a new beyblade named basalt horoguim) Smile
Hello, I actually live quite close to pennsylvania. I live on the eastern edge of the Ohio river, in ohio Pennsylvania is only about a half hour away. I hope we can battle on day!
guys tell me when the next beyblade tournament is in portland,Oregon. from burnfireblaze57
hi,does anyone know when the next or the first tournament will happen in northeastern pensylvannia is

THANK YOU!,
Rayleone9635
Guys?

Why would you take over some one else's thread to ask about a Tournament.

If there is a tournament in your Area you would see it in the Upcoming Events box on the home page.
(Rock Leone) Where do you live?