Hello from the Netherlands

Heya

I was forgotten to introduce myself, sorry =$. I'm O-D-M and I'm 14 years old, I'm coming from the Netherlands. I like creating websites and I'm learning to code Python/Django. Soon I will start my own Dutch Grand Theft Auto forum. I'm not into Beyblade at all and I really didn't know that there was such a big scene of it =$. However I will take a look at it. Sorry for the grammar mistakes, if I make any just say it Wink.

Thanks,
O-D-M
Hey, welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to WBO, I'm hoping we can turn you =D.
Hahaha, thanks for the friendly replies Smile.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
You seem really nice, I hope you enjoy it here. Joyful_3 Even if you don't go into the whole beyblade scene (which you totally should) we still have an off topic forum so it's all good. Smile
And there are some minor grammar errors but you're really very good. I wish I was that good at German. XD
Hahah, Deutsch ist auch einfache Sprache. I admit for the "einfache" I needed a translator xD. Thanks again for the friendly replies Smile.
Welcome to the WBO!!! Its awesome that your coding Python Joyful_2
Was?! Deutsch ist nicht 'einfache'! Für mich, Deutsch ist schwierig. Alle Sprache sind schwierig Pinching_eyes_2.
Welcome again. Python is an awesome language that I would hope to learn one day.
Thanks, I'm also a beginner Tongue_out. This seems a very friendly community Smile.

Code:
q = raw_input( "Are you a beginner? \t" )

if q == "yes":
    print "Just like me!"
elif q == "no":
    print "Teach me please!"
else:
    print "What?"
Oh, Welcome again!
(Mar. 18, 2009  8:31 PM)O-D-M Wrote: Thanks, I'm also a beginner Tongue_out. This seems a very friendly community Smile.

Code:
q = raw_input( "Are you a beginner? \t" )

if q == "yes":
    print "Just like me!"
elif q == "no":
    print "Teach me please!"
else:
    print "What?"

Awesome lol
haha welcome Smile
Welcome! Hope you coding goes well!

(I only know HTML, a bit of JavaScript, and have a small amount of experience with C++. I hope to improve my skills when I have time.)
C++ is a very powerful language! Hopefully my Python eBooks work on my iPod Touch Tongue_out.