Hello from Germany

Hello guys, i'm the new one. 

I'm 24 and from Germany.

The main reason I made an account here was to get access to your Discord Server to post some pictures of the rare String Launcher 2-Pack because the picture at beybladefandom isn't that good.

I grew up watching the Metal Saga (Fusion, Masters, Fury) and in March 2021 the nostalgia hit me so I started a collection. First I wanted to own every Metal Saga Bey (Hasbro or Takara Tomy) that appeared in the Anime Series but when I had everyone I expanded the collection to every Metal Saga Bey Hasbro has ever released. One year later and a few thousand euros less in my pocket I have most of them. I will not collect every Takara Tomy Bey, that would be too much (and too expensive). I have some TT Beys that Hasbro never released in that form, like Proto Nemesis. I want to have the beys with the parts they have in the Anime and sadly Hasbro screwed up many beys, mainly from Metal Fury.

Yeah...there are still many Beys I still don't have, I already opened a thread where I listed some Beys that I need and asked if someone has them and would sell them to me, check it out if you want. Smile
Welcome to the WBO, i hope you enjoy your stay!
wassup nice long travels