Hello everyone,new here

I just wanted to say hi and say thank you.Im looking forward to any discussion and fun about beyblade.
I played back in the day during the heavy metal series but apparently what I've noticed is the quality has kinda gone down.Im not a fan of burst or the 3 part set up with the spring button.The 4 d systems and 6 piece components are really nice So far I have Takara Tomy Kronos as my partner and I love it.Any feedback is always welcomed.

Sorry if I mis spelled anything 😁
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:21 PM)N3PHYXX Wrote: I just wanted to say hi and say thank you.Im looking forward to any discussion and fun about beyblade.
I played back in the day during the heavy metal series but apparently what I've noticed is the quality has kinda gone down.Im not a fan of burst or the 3 part set up with the spring button.The 4 d systems and 6 piece components are really nice So far I have Takara Tomy Kronos as my partner and I love it.Any feedback is always welcomed.

What’s good brother
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:21 PM)N3PHYXX Wrote: I just wanted to say hi and say thank you.Im looking forward to any discussion and fun about beyblade.

Kronos gang